/!\ This is not an other sabnzbd client for IOS, it's the server itself that will allow you to download from newsgroups directly on your idevice /!\
some weeks ago I've started to make sabnzbd server working on a jailbroken IOS devices! I had some issues at the beginning with some modules, but after fighting them hardly I was able to have a fully working version on my idevice
Then a thought about an easy way to start it. So I've made a springboard icon and a script to automatize the process.
/!\ NOT NEED SINCE VERSION 0.6.15 /!\ It's not completely perfect because of the way it's working (you need to have the ssh server started on your idevice, at least at sabnzbd startup), but it works! That's the only way i've found to make this works flawlessly!
After that, I've created an installable deb file to do all the steps automatically and upload this to a cydia repo...
So it's now available for free for everyone with a jailbroken IOS device (iPhone,iPod,iPad).
Here are some screenshots from my iPhone 4:
[Application Springboard Icon]
[Application Starting the SABnzbd Server]
[Application Startup Wizard Screen]
1. Add this repo to cydia on your device: http://jypy.eu
2. Search for iSABnzbd or browse the "Jypyz Products" repository and install it
3. /!\ NOT NEED SINCE VERSION 0.6.15 /!\ Ensure to have the Openssh server running (This is installed and configured automatically, if you don't have it already, during iSABnzbd installation. You can then easily enable/disable it from sbsettings. But it has to be enabled at least at SABnzbd startup, THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE SERVER CAN'T START WITHOUT)
4. Clic on the springboard iSABnzbd icon (it will just show a splash screen for some seconds and then close automatically)
5. Open a browser (safari, icab mobile...) and go to http://localhost:8080/
6. Then follow the sabnzbd wizard and enjoy
(Be sure to enable only local access or wizard will crash, but it will be available from other network devices anyway)
Then you can install any SABnzbd client to manage your server easily (like myNZB).