[0.7.20] ERROR: DURING SCHEDULER EXECUTION

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
zxen

[0.7.20] ERROR: DURING SCHEDULER EXECUTION

Post by zxen »

Since updating to 0.7.20 I've been getting this error message. Haven't changed anything since the update and never encountered this before.

Server is running on Ubuntu 14.04.1 and up to date.

Code: Select all

ERROR: DURING SCHEDULER EXECUTION 'nzbgeek' is not associated with a namespace Traceback (most recent call last): 

File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbd/utils/kronos.py", line 305, in __call__ self.execute() 
File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbd/utils/kronos.py", line 317, in execute self.action(*self.args, **self.kw) 
File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbd/rss.py", line 83, in run_method return __RSS.run() 
File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbd/rss.py", line 511, in run self.run_feed(feed, download=True, ignoreFirst=True) 
File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbd/decorators.py", line 31, in newFunction return f(*args, **kw) 
File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbd/rss.py", line 333, in run_feed d = feedparser.parse(uri.replace('feed://', 'http://')) 
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/feedparser.py", line 4014, in parse saxparser.parse(source) 
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/drv_libxml2.py", line 208, in parse eltName,eltQName,attributesNSImpl) 
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/feedparser.py", line 1809, in startElementNS raise Undec/usrlaredNamespace, "'%s' is not associated with a namespace" % givenprefix UndeclaredNamespace: 'nzbgeek' is not associated with a namespace
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: [0.7.20] ERROR: DURING SCHEDULER EXECUTION

Post by sander »

zxen wrote:Since updating to 0.7.20 I've been getting this error message.
To verify: If you run SAB 0.7.19, is the error gone?
(You can 0.7.19 from http://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbd ... z/download and just unpack and run it in a temp directory)

FWIW: feedparser & "is not associated with a namespace" looks more like no namespace is specificied in the NZB-XML received from nzbgeek.
But let's wait for your 0.7.19 result
zxen

Re: [0.7.20] ERROR: DURING SCHEDULER EXECUTION

Post by zxen »

Thanks Sander. I gave that a go and seems to be OK now and haven't had an error since. To be sure, I did a clean install and used the same .ini file. I let it run for a while and do some automatic pulls from the RSS, no issues.

I also upgraded back to 0.7.20 over an hour ago, manually pulled an RSS and allowed schedule to do one and also no errors. Issue may have been something in the RSS feed as you suggest.