*Update* NZBMobile v1.3 for Android phones

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
brockoli

Re: *Update* NZBMobile v1.3 for Android phones

Post by brockoli »

In the settings for NZB Mobile for Sab server.  You should enter as follows..

Server Url: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Server port: 8080
Server API Key:
SabNZBd Username:
SabNZBd Password:

If you are using it outside your home network, make sure you are using your external ip address and make sure you forward the server port to the right computer inside your network.

Rob W.
NZB Mobile
FuManChuu wrote: Having the hardest time getting this setup... feel like a lameo ???

For server URL, do i just type my ip, do i type http://ip, do i type http://ip:port, do i type http://ip:port/sabnzbd/ ... I've tried all combos and can't get er to fire.

Also, when I search, i always get a "wait 60 more seconds" nag... is that normal?

Decided I don't care for sabcontrol, so really looking forward to this.
mug2k

Post by mug2k »

I've managed to get this working over my wifi network but when I turn the wifi off on the phone and use the 3G it stops working. I am unsure how to get it working externally. Can anyone help ?
hermy65

Post by hermy65 »

I just installed and configured this and when i click on the SAB tab i get a 500 Internal Server Error and then some stuff from cherrypy. Ive gone through a double checked everything and it all looks correct to me. Any ideas?
Duffman

Post by Duffman »

hermy65 wrote: I just installed and configured this and when i click on the SAB tab i get a 500 Internal Server Error and then some stuff from cherrypy. Ive gone through a double checked everything and it all looks correct to me. Any ideas?
I get the same errors. Maybe a mobile interface error?

Incredible 2.1 and 2.2

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 618, in respond
 File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
 File "sabnzbd\interface.pyo", line 395, in index
 File "Cheetah\Template.pyo", line 1192, in __init__
 File "Cheetah\Template.pyo", line 1473, in _compile
 File "ntpath.pyo", line 232, in getmtime
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\SABnzbd\\main.tmpl'

-EDIT-
http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topic=2855.0

Turn on the mobile interface and restart server

-EDIT 2-
NZBMatrix is not pulling any results for me newzbin is. I have everything set up correctly as far as i can see.
Last edited by Duffman on July 21st, 2010, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mhunter995

Post by mhunter995 »

love the, app works perfectly after playing with alot of the settings, i do have a problem though :/  when i search for nzbds on the site i get results but when i try to add them to the queue it gives the error: missing authentication  any ideas?
mhunter995

Post by mhunter995 »

nevermind i figured it out, had to re-enable use of api key
pmow
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by pmow »

I'd like to request nzbs.org search as well.  They are the recommended search in sab IRC channel and I've never seen their API down.  It's an RSS feed with direct NZB urls, so very easy to do compared to a full API implementation.
rastoma

Post by rastoma »

Has anyone run SABnzbd on Win7 and used NZBMOBILE?

I cannot get NZBMOBILE to connect.  I have enabled the second mobile skin, port forwarded 8080 to my static local IP.  I am pointing to my internet IP (outside IP).  I have tried enabling DMZ on my PC's IP.  I have double checked my API code.

I did not have a username and password set on SABnzbd initially but have tried using one, still no connection.

I can use other software to connect my PC such as VNC and remote desktop from remote locations.

Any other suggestions?
pmow
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by pmow »

rastoma wrote: Has anyone run SABnzbd on Win7 and used NZBMOBILE?

I cannot get NZBMOBILE to connect.  I have enabled the second mobile skin, port forwarded 8080 to my static local IP.  I am pointing to my internet IP (outside IP).  I have tried enabling DMZ on my PC's IP.  I have double checked my API code.

I did not have a username and password set on SABnzbd initially but have tried using one, still no connection.

I can use other software to connect my PC such as VNC and remote desktop from remote locations.

Any other suggestions?
Can you reach the Web UI from another internet connection?  This would be a much better test than VNC or RDP, as it's the same system NZBMobile is connecting to.  If you have doubts, jump into IRC.
rastoma

Post by rastoma »

I got it fixed.  The developer helped me in another thread about my local PC's not connecting and said to use 0.0.0.0 as the host IP instead of localhost.  I sure wish that was clearer in the faq somewhere.

Now local PC's and nzbmobile connects.  App is great!
rastoma

Post by rastoma »

One feature that's badly needed, unless I'm just not seeing how to make it work.  Is to have two profiles, one for local and one for remote, so we don't have to change the IP everytime we're at home and then change it again away from home.
huleboeren
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by huleboeren »

rastoma wrote: One feature that's badly needed, unless I'm just not seeing how to make it work.  Is to have two profiles, one for local and one for remote, so we don't have to change the IP everytime we're at home and then change it again away from home.
Ehh
I always use my external IP even when on home network - my router works with dynDNS so I have a 'custom' mine.nu domain thingy which always points to sabnzbd. Also never have to worry about my IP changing because my router will update the dynDNS entry so I only have to remember my custom domain..
shepscrook

Post by shepscrook »

I've been liking SABNZDB a lot. I've got the web gui set up just fine and I can access it from outside of my network no problem.

Here's what I've set up:
SABnzdb Host IP: (Machines network IP 192.168.x.x for example)
SABnzdb Port: 8282 (Obviously forwarded by the router as I can successfully access the web gui.)
I've also set the Secondary Web Interface as "Mobile-Dark"

I've Disabled the API-key for troubleshooting purposes, no HTTPS at this time.
I do use DynDNS but for troubleshooting purposes, with the mobile app, I am using my external (ISP provided) IP address. (And yes, I know how to check my external IP address to make sure I have the right address)

I am unable to connect and pull up a page with the NZBMobile app.

I get "Web page not available" The web page at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX (External IP address) might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

The system that this is running on is a Windows 7 Professional 64bit setup.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
4lth4z44r

Post by 4lth4z44r »

Having trouble setting this app up. Does it not play nice if you have sabnzbd listening to Sickbeard? If it does then what in the world am I doing wrong? Lol All the settings are correct as is the API. I keep getting Connection http://xxx.xxx xxx.xxx refused SabNZBd not reachable. Evo.
yogoboy1

Post by yogoboy1 »

I'm getting the same error, I am able to use utorrent over 3G with my phone, so I setup nzb mobile pro the same way, so not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Can anyone tell me how Sabnzbd should be set up on the computer? I have Secondary Web Interface: dark-Mobile