Auto tv to SabNZBD

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
morre95

Re: Auto tv to SabNZBD

Post by morre95 »

I need more information before I can determine the error.

Are you receiving any error messages? If no error message, is php set to show error messages?
Autotvtosab need CURL to be enabled in order to download pictures.
blade-runner

Post by blade-runner »

@morre95

Great job you did with windows installer, maybe add a note to not change drive letter or you need to manual modify autoSetup.bat

Is there a detailed howto available maybe ?

I already have a rss feed available (mytvnzbrss.com) but i think i need to create a new one using nzbs.org (in my case, not using matrix) to make full use of autotvtosabnzb right ?

Also played around with all it's functions but for some reason i'm unable to launch a download, i selected for example burn notice and picked  1ep from season2 and 4 and hit download but all it did was change download button to wait.

Some things i needed to change where:
listAll.php line 42 bullet_delete.gif to delete.gif
desktop shortcut start.exe location to xampplite instead of xampp

Rest seems perfect and runs faster as my previous install.

Only problem i'm facing now is generating rss feeds within google chrome, for some reason chrome thinks he needs to download files instead of opening/performing them :P
Last edited by blade-runner on August 22nd, 2010, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattdh

Post by mattdh »

mattdh wrote: I cannot seem to get AutoTvToSab working correctly on linux.
I can get into the webpages just fine just I can't get it to do anything
If I try to add a new show all it says is "I´m downloading pictures right now. That is why I´m slow"
Button changes to "Wait..."
I have waited for hours and this never goes away nor can I add anything.
The only thing I can do is search which pulls up nzbmatrix.
Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Thanks!

I have searched through all the log files I could find and the only errors I am seeings are these.

[Sun Aug 22 17:14:56 2010] [error] [client *IP*] File does not exist: /var/www/autoTvToSab/images/black/footer.gif, referer: http://webserver/autoTvToSab/index.php/update/all
[Sun Aug 22 17:14:56 2010] [error] [client *IP*] File does not exist: /var/www/favicon.ico

I searched for both of these files and could not find them. I don't believe this should be causing the issues I am having, Even tried to reboot and still can't add any tv shows.
This is on a Ubuntu Server 10.04.1 fresh install
Would the OS being 64bit have any effect?
blade-runner

Post by blade-runner »

Is there anyone that can explain on how to use the RSS feed function?

How to add and "save" my feed for example.
And how can i view my "saved" feed to update or delete shows?

Thanks in advance.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

@blade-runner: The rss feed is only there for Sab (you can find the url to config sab in the update page) to be able to download automatically. The feed should update it self automatically. You can set the refresh rate in the config page in the "Rss update every" field. Default is every 3 hours.

I dont know whats causing the download error. It can be your browser. Are you getting the same error with firefox?
blade-runner

Post by blade-runner »

morre95 wrote: @blade-runner: The rss feed is only there for Sab (you can find the url to config sab in the update page) to be able to download automatically. The feed should update it self automatically. You can set the refresh rate in the config page in the "Rss update every" field. Default is every 3 hours.

I dont know whats causing the download error. It can be your browser. Are you getting the same error with firefox?
I understand that the rss is for SAB but how does SAB determine then which series he needs to download?
Not yet tested in firefox, will do later today
morre95

Post by morre95 »

It depends on how you have configured SAB (http://sabnzbd.wikidot.com/configure-rss-v2). AutoTvToSab will send the 10 (10 is default) newest series to the rss feed.
blade-runner

Post by blade-runner »

morre95 wrote: It depends on how you have configured SAB (http://sabnzbd.wikidot.com/configure-rss-v2). AutoTvToSab will send the 10 (10 is default) newest series to the rss feed.
Maybe i'm just plain stupid but why do i need autotvtosabnzb then? I can create feeds with mytvnzbrss.com which work perfect. I was under the impression i can do the same with your tool except it would be more informative and fun to use ;)

--> Outputs RSS feed for Sabnzbd.

Which rss feed?
How do i mod that feed?

Every show i want to add gives "Show already excist" back and on the main page almost all shows have a paperclip with In RSS over it.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by blade-runner on August 25th, 2010, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
spl00sh

Post by spl00sh »

@Morre95

The script works in OSX with Firefox, safari is not working to add new shows
recoil

Post by recoil »

Hello, what a great tool this is, but I am having problems installing this addon.

15        $json = json_decode($this->send($sendTo));
16        if (isset($json->status) && !$json->status) {
17            throw new RuntimeException($json->error);
18        }
20        $this->prepareHistory($json->history, $this->_apiKey);
21        $slots = $this->getSlots();
22        if ($slots !== null) {
23            $json->history->slots = $slots;
24        }

That is the error I am getting, this happend when I clicked on downloads
morre95

Post by morre95 »

recoil wrote: Hello, what a great tool this is, but I am having problems installing this addon.

15         $json = json_decode($this->send($sendTo));
16         if (isset($json->status) && !$json->status) {
17             throw new RuntimeException($json->error);
18         }
20         $this->prepareHistory($json->history, $this->_apiKey);
21         $slots = $this->getSlots();
22         if ($slots !== null) {
23             $json->history->slots = $slots;
24         }

That is the error I am getting, this happend when I clicked on downloads
Do you get the same error when you click on queue?
recoil

Post by recoil »

yes i do
morre95

Post by morre95 »

I get that error message when i entered the wrong url to the sab in the config page. Have you tried to download something by clicking on a series name and then click the episode name (you have to be sure it exist on the site you have configured autoTvToSab to download from) you want to download? If ithat does not work, I am sure it is something with the url to sab or the api key.
recoil

Post by recoil »

OK thx for the info, I checked I thought I had entered everything right but I hadnt, that part of it works fine now.

But when I click on a series it says "there is a problem with you NZBmatrix username"  but there isnt
morre95

Post by morre95 »

Sorry but that error message can only come from the site nzbmatrix.com itself. Check that you have not added any spaces before or after the username by mistake.