Auto tv to SabNZBD

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
morre95

Re: Auto tv to SabNZBD

Post by morre95 »

@PermaNoob:  Good work ;D And thanks for sharing.
nekz

Post by nekz »

morre95 wrote: Are you sure it is the right url to sab? Because if it's the api key that is wrong, you should gen an error message about that.
yes everything is corrent, tried like everything :(
morre95

Post by morre95 »

Okay, what operating system are you running?
nekz

Post by nekz »

morre95 wrote: Okay, what operating system are you running?
Vista
morre95

Post by morre95 »

I have developed this application on vista. And the only time i get that error is when i typed in the wrong url to sab. If you are sure the url to sab is right. I dont know whats wrong sorry. Maybe your sab setup uses web server authentication? If thats the case you have to turn that of to make this work. I have not built support for that yet. But it is on my to do list.
lommes

Post by lommes »

The complete Folder application/images seems to be missing in the latest release.

The /var/www/autoTvToSab/application/images/ directory or it´s subdirectories is not writable.

I manually created the directory and tried looking in older releases to see if any subfolders present, but the whole folder seems to be missing or in the wrong path.

*edit* wrong path! the error says application/images but the folder in the basedir is needed!
Last edited by lommes on August 5th, 2010, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

Yes it is in the basedir. Thanks i´m gonna change that.
xytras

Post by xytras »

Everything passes in the variables.

Once I hit the Save button i get:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://localhost:8080/sabnzbd/api?mode= ... on&apikey=***********************) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 26

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 26

Any ideas? And SABNZBD is running. When i go to the url above it allows me to download the api file.
Last edited by xytras on August 5th, 2010, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xytras

Post by xytras »

Used XAMPP and everything worked the first time.. Now just working on how to dl a nzb file etc. These are the errors i get when i go to "Download List" and "Queue"

APPPATH/classes\sabnzbd\queue.php [ 28 ]

23        if (isset($json->status) && !$json->status) {
24            throw new RuntimeException($json->error);
25        }
27        if ($prepare) {
28            $this->prepareSlots($json->queue, $this->_apiKey);
29            $slots = $this->getSlots();
30            if ($slots !== null) {
31                $json->queue->slots = $slots;
32            }
33        }
Last edited by xytras on August 5th, 2010, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

What does it say in the red section above what you show? How did you solve first error message? I think this has to do with some weird setup in XAMPP. I have to test that to know for sure.
xytras

Post by xytras »

Ok got it to work for now.

1. First installed XAMPP.
2. Than ran the initial install part.
3. Installed WAMP
4. Copy the XAMPP autoTvToSab folder to the www of WAMP
The key is to Copy paste  both default.php and database.php from the xampp htdocs\autoTvToSab\application\config to the WAMP www\autoTvToSab\application\config

Also made sure to enable Curl and the rewrite_module. And made the database.

Now for it to download the File from the RSS feed thing. I see 3 files in the RSS area, but when I go to Queue area it shows nothing downloading. Any idea? Also ran the seriesUpdate.cmd .

I did notice when i click on a SeasonEpisode  "S04E09" by the flag on the home page. It says in the top left corner "Mzb Matrix error: Not Found"
Last edited by xytras on August 6th, 2010, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xytras

Post by xytras »

RSS is showing an episode too.

Link goes to

http://www.nzbindex.nl/download/2311159 ... -Burn.Noti

Not sure if www.nzbindex is right though..?

Also shows "In RSS"
Last edited by xytras on August 6th, 2010, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

It says on the nzbmatrix.com: "API download and Details are fully restored, API search is still offline for now". Thats why you get "Mzb Matrix error: Not Found". When nzbmatrix is down the script searches on www.nzdindex.nl instead. If you get shows in the rss feed it should show up in the queue area. Have you added the rss feed to sab? It is the url you get when you click on rss in the menu.
xytras

Post by xytras »

morre95 wrote: It says on the nzbmatrix.com: "API download and Details are fully restored, API search is still offline for now". Thats why you get "Mzb Matrix error: Not Found". When nzbmatrix is down the script searches on www.nzdindex.nl instead. If you get shows in the rss feed it should show up in the queue area. Have you added the rss feed to sab? It is the url you get when you click on rss in the menu.
LOL That was it I'm a dummy. Thanks for the quick reply. If msg me if you need any help with the project. THANK YOU!
nekz

Post by nekz »

xytras wrote: Ok got it to work for now.

1. First installed XAMPP.
2. Than ran the initial install part.
3. Installed WAMP
4. Copy the XAMPP autoTvToSab folder to the www of WAMP
The key is to Copy paste  both default.php and database.php from the xampp htdocs\autoTvToSab\application\config to the WAMP www\autoTvToSab\application\config

Also made sure to enable Curl and the rewrite_module. And made the database.

Now for it to download the File from the RSS feed thing. I see 3 files in the RSS area, but when I go to Queue area it shows nothing downloading. Any idea? Also ran the seriesUpdate.cmd .

I did notice when i click on a SeasonEpisode  "S04E09" by the flag on the home page. It says in the top left corner "Mzb Matrix error: Not Found"
thanks alot! that workaround saved my problem!