Auto tv to SabNZBD

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
ladoman

Re: Auto tv to SabNZBD

Post by ladoman »

morre95 wrote: The error "Mzb Matrix error: There is a problem with the username you have provided." is what nzbmatrix.com returned. If it is a problem with the username. The rss feed will get results from nzbindex.nl.

What do you mean by "shows that i've added manually"? When you click on a episode name and the script find a match. The script will send it directly to Sab not via rss feed.
But there isn't any problems with my username, I'm using the exact same info in couchpotato and that doesn't throw any errors at me..

And when I'm referring to "shows that i've added manually" I mean shows I've added myself.. not shows that are in the script to begin with..
When i first started up AutoTV there were a couple of shows already added, i removed the ones i didn't want to follow and added some of my own.. The ones I've added myself show up in the RSS feed using NZBINDEX, and only the shows that were in the script to begin with shows up in the RSS feed created by NZBs.org

This is a copy of the latest log, which i got after i ran a force-update of the RSS with both nzbmatrix and nzbs.org turned on..
AutoTvLog wrote:
2010-09-09 13:42:40 --- ERROR: InvalidArgumentException [ 0 ]: No data ~ APPPATH/classes\tv\info.php [ 48 ]
2010-09-09 13:42:40 --- ERROR: ErrorException [ 8 ]: Trying to get property of non-object ~ APPPATH/classes\controller\nzbs.php [ 60 ]
The RSS feed I got out of it, only showed one episode, when there should be a lot more hits, the one result it did show was also from one of the original shows..
morre95

Post by morre95 »

I'll take a look at this error when I get time. Thanks!!
morre95

Post by morre95 »

I think I have solved the problem of nzbmatrix say it's wrong username. It is a php.ini setting which is failing. Open C:\xampplite\php\php.ini in notpad or similar. And edit this line

Code: Select all

arg_separator.output = "&"
to

Code: Select all

arg_separator.output = "&"
or you can download the fix_nzbmatrix_problem.exe file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/autotvtosab/files/win/. You have to restart apache in xampp controll panel by clicking the stop button and then start again for the changes to apply if you have it running.
Last edited by morre95 on September 9th, 2010, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladoman

Post by ladoman »

Excellent, this solved one of my problems... Now I'm able to download a episode by clicking the latest episode link, it searches nzbmatrix just fine in that regards.. however, the rss feed is still stuck on searching for the original shows only, none of the ones I've added later, i can download these fine by clicking on them and getting AutoTvToSab to search for them and pass the nzb on to Sabnzb, but for some strange reason they don't show up in the rss feed..
[EDIT]
Correction, at first, after a force-update of the RSS, episodes of the original shows (Shows that where in the script when installed) show up in the feed, with links to nzbmatrix that works fine, then if given some time, it will show all the shows, both original and manuals but with links to nzbindex.nl only, no nzbmatrix..
Any idea on how i can make it work with nzbmatrix showing all shows?
Last edited by ladoman on September 10th, 2010, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

I do not know how you want the rss feed to work. But the script only search for the 10 (or what ever number of results you set in the config page) series which has episodes whith air dates closest to today's date. If you dont find the series in the rss feed maybe it is to old or the script can not find it.

How do you want it to work?
ladoman

Post by ladoman »

Sent you a PM to better explain what i mean ;)
morre95

Post by morre95 »

I have recently uploaded version 0.2.6 of autoTvToSab here. If you dont  a new version for Windows is available for download here
Craig321

Post by Craig321 »

Hi,

Great work so far! Excellent program you've got going here.

I'm having some troubles with the RSS feed yet so haven't been able to use it with Sab.  The RSS feed isn't updating at all.

I have tried:
- The Windows XAMP Lite package you provide on all default settings under Windows 7 & XP
- Manually setting it up in my existing Apache installation under XP
- I have run the RSS updates by using both the links under the "Update" section, and the .cmd files that it generates for me

The RSS feed I currently have is full of all the series that are added by default to the Windows setup package (True Blood, etc.).  I have since deleted a lot of those series and added my own, but the RSS feed refuses to update?

I have checked the database and it's not updating that which is the problem, but I'm not sure why.

Everything else is working nicely.  It's picking up the images, episodes and everything else perfectly, just not updating the RSS feed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Craig
Last edited by Craig321 on November 21st, 2010, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

If you click on the update rss link under the update section and immediately after clicking on the rss in menu. How many results do you see?
Craig321

Post by Craig321 »

None.  The RSS doesn't get updated.
cocheese

Post by cocheese »

Same problem here  :-\
Tried many times but no luck so far. No errors in the log either.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

Ok, thanks. I'll check it out.

[edit]
I found a bug. It´s fixed in the newest files here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/autotvtosab/files/
Last edited by morre95 on November 26th, 2010, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Craig321

Post by Craig321 »

It's still not working for me.  Not series in the RSS feed after updating.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

No seriers even if you waited a few minutes? Which site du you use? Du you get any error message in the log?
Craig321

Post by Craig321 »

Nope, no series at all.  I have even cleared the database and re-added my series to try again, but no luck.

I'm using NZBMatrix.

I can't see any errors.  I assume you mean the logs in application\logs\2010\* ?

Thanks.