Headphones : Music albums and artists auto download program

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
MikeInBelize

Re: Headphones : Music albums and artists auto download prog

Post by MikeInBelize »

Hi dir, I've tried both http://server:8181 as well as http://externalIP:8181. Neither work. The default under HP settings is set (0.0.0.0) but I've tried localhost too. I've added an exception to my router too for port 8181.
Tragyn

Post by Tragyn »

Hey guys. I'm having trouble with Headphones.

I've set up and configured everything. I've set my paths, my information for SABnzbd. I donated and became VIP, and filled in my account settings with Headphones as Mirror. Now, when I search for a song or album, I select want/wanted. They're now added to the wanted list.

So...now how do I actually download them? Because it seems as if Headphones isn't even trying.

Googling has shown that there are issues with using NBZ.su. Is that causing my problem? I'm paying for that service, and Headphones, why wouldn't it work?

It would seem as if Headphones can't find anything from the Headphones Index. That's useless...

EDIT: Contacted the dev and apparently it's working fine, only the index isn't finding the albums because they currently don't exist in the backlog. Weird. Guess I gotta find another way to get my oldies...
Gink

Post by Gink »

Can anyone give me any tips on getting Headphones to auto-start in FreeNAS7/NAS4Free? I have SABnzbd, Sick Beard and Couchpotato working fine, installed Headphones the same way I installed Couchpotato. I can run Headphones from a command line with

Code: Select all

python Headphones.py
but creating a post init command like I have for SickBeard and Couchpotato to start headphones doesn't seem to work.

----------------------------
Got it sorted eventually. Had some problems with the --quiet argument on one of the commands which was causing problems down the line.
firebear

Post by firebear »

does anyone know where to get support for headphones? i tried going to the forums rembo mentioned, but i cannot find them. i'm having some bizarro problems, and i think only he may be able to help.
methanoid

Post by methanoid »

Is there still no Windows EXE of Headphones yet? I know the author promised this 2 years ago but no sign....

I'd installed an old Headphones and it ALWAYS says it needs updating so I installed from the latest source and it STILL says "UNknown Version would U like me to update". Dont want to be too negative but its like 3 years since I first tried this and nothing seems to have changed. It seems that beyond TV, apps like Headphones, LazyLibrarian (eBooks) and Mylar (comics) are just not worth using.... That makes me sad! :'(
Afterster

Post by Afterster »

Hi,
It's maybe not the right place to talk about third-party software integrating Headphones API, but Github issues is not well designed for that neither.
Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I added Headphones auto download on our Ampache Music Streamer fork http://ampache-doped.github.io/ .
I need to do some installation documentation (for now take a look at dedicated issue https://github.com/ampache-doped/ampache/issues/30), but basically you have to enable 'wanted' feature (with optional EchoNest API if you want missing album songs preview) and enable Headphones in plug-in list. Then go to plug-ins configuration and enter your Headphones server address / api key. Next time you browse your music collection for streaming with Ampache, you can set missing albums of an artist as wanted and it will download it automatically with Headphones.
I would be happy to get some feedbacks / suggestions to improve this integration :).
s52m3

Post by s52m3 »

Can someone point me in the right direction with getting HTTPS to work? If I toggle Enable HTTPS in settings and restart nothing really happens, the server is still running over HTTP. I also don't see a self signed certificate being generated like it does with other apps such as SickBeard.

29-Jan-2014 21:03:25 - WARNING :: MainThread : pyopenssl module missing, please install for https access
29-Jan-2014 21:03:25 - WARNING :: MainThread : Unable to create cert/key files, disabling HTTPS
29-Jan-2014 21:03:25 - WARNING :: MainThread : Disabled HTTPS because of missing CERT and KEY files

EDIT: Solved this, as the log says basically there is a missing Python module that needs to be installed. One can get it from https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyOpenSSL
fork

Post by fork »

Hey Guys,

I'm new with Headphones but I think if checked it :P
But the reason I had installed it was to automaticly complete my Album compilations. But it seems that Headphones can't handle it because the Albums are VA- so there ist no unique Artist.

Is this assumption right?
If yes:
maybe someone have the time and experience to include this feature? :)

If no:

Please tell me how to do it ;)

greetings
SpankIt

Post by SpankIt »

Does anyone know of an easy way to contribute to MusicBrainz? I'm finding that there are shitloads of bands and releases that are just not listed in it and would like to find an easy way to put information into it without a shitton of copying a pasting.
Ericsson

Post by Ericsson »

Is there an install guide somewhere for nas4free?

Thanks
jlongiaru

Post by jlongiaru »

Headphones doesn't seem to be able to find anything. I'm using a paid Headphones Indexer subscription as well as the free 10 days of DOGnzbd (for now), however no matter what I search for I get no results. Here's a portion of the log:

2014-06-19 23:59:21 INFO No more results found for: Avicii - True
2014-06-19 23:59:21 INFO No results found from http://api.dognzb.cr for avicii true
2014-06-19 23:59:20 INFO Parsing results from http://api.dognzb.cr
2014-06-19 23:59:20 INFO No results found from Headphones Index for avicii true
2014-06-19 23:59:17 INFO Parsing results from Headphones Indexer
2014-06-19 23:59:17 INFO Searching for "Avicii - True" since it was marked as wanted

I'd appreciate any assistance that anyone can give.
ferdi-t

Post by ferdi-t »

Got a problem. Postprocessing doesn't seem to work, HP doesn't seem to have the proper rights. Albums are being tagged in the finished-folder, but not moved to the music-folder.

Part of the log:

2014-11-17 19:36:20 ERROR Could not change permissions for file: /mnt/thuisserver/downloads/finished/(2011) Wars of the Roses/02 - Ulver - Norwegian Gothic.mp3 
2014-11-17 19:36:20 INFO Updating file permissions in /mnt/thuisserver/downloads/finished/(2011) Wars of the Roses 
2014-11-17 19:36:20 ERROR Could not create folder for Wars of the Roses. Not moving: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/mnt/thuisserver/Shared Music/Ulver/Wars of the Roses' 
Some ls -l on the source dir:

drwxrwxrwx   5          99 pi  65536 nov 11 11:06 downloads
And on the destination dir:

drwxrwxrwx 856          99 pi  65536 nov 17 12:25 Shared Music
Couchpotato and Sickbeard run under the same user (pi) too and don't seem to have any probs, albeit using a different folder.

Any thoughts?