Ezrem wrote:Hi, I just installed this on my Synology ds1010+ NAS. Actually hacked up SuperZebulon's Headphones .spk for these NASes so that it would install LazyLibrarian instead. I thought that would be the hard part! Now that it's running, I do have a few issues/suggestions.
1) I can get it to download books, but it doesn't seem to do any post processing. If I manually process under the Books tab, it moves books to my end location. Unfortunately the lazylibrarian user seems to be the only account with access to some of the files, especially the metadata. Am I missing something like a permissions setting?
2) If I search for a book by title, the only option is to add by author. I then still have to drill through that author, select the book I want and set it to Wanted status. Shouldn't there be an add by title option? Another part of this issue is that if I do a title search, for at least one book, once I've added the author, the book I'm looking for doesn't show up in the list, where it did when I did a title search. The book, for the record, is Shadows in Flight, by Orson Scott Card. I only see some kind of Enhanced edition, not the regular book.
3) It would be nice to be able to add a search for any book with a partial name match. For example, a book series that has the same starting title, and just has a different sub-title, if that makes sense.
4) I don't see any audiobook support. Is that something that is planned?
5) Last one, I promise! Any chance you could add script running after post processing? I'd love to call a Calibre library update after a book is added.
Thanks for your hard work!
I also have a DS1010+ and I'm running CP, Sick Beard and Headphones on it - how do I create the spk which can be uploaded?
This is an excellent extension of the franchise - magazines etc automagically downloaded for iPads etc - just genius!
Please push on with the good work and can someone make inaccessible for .spk Synology implementation?