Fixes in 0.7.3
- Prevent queue deadlock in case of fatally damaged par2 files
- Try to keep OSX Mountain Lion awake as long as downloading and postprocessing run
- Add RSS filter-enable checkboxes to Plush, Smpl and Classic skins
- Fix problem with saving modified parameters of an already enabled server
- Extend "check new release" option with test releases
- Correct several errors in Sort function
- Improve organization of Config->Servers
- Make detection of samples less aggressive
- Ignore pseudo NZB files that start with a period in the name
The Special option "random_server_ip" has been renamed to "randomize_server_ip" and the default is now "Off".
The reason is that this option kills the speed of some Usenet providers.
If you really need this feature, you have to re-enable it.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbd ... lus/0.7.3/