I'm testing out the RSS Feed for the first time and I need some help with it.
I have my feed set up to search up all the files I want, I however have no idea what I'm doing with bash.
I want to do this:
- Download, extract file if I haven't already done so
- Delete all files that are not .mkv, .mp4 or .avi
- Get a part of the folder name out (everything left of my RSS search string)
- Reame the containing folder with the new name
- Move to a different folder.
I would greatly appriciate any help I can get with this!