[Windows] YoVanilla: Movie and Documentary Post-Processing

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
polayer5

Re: [Windows] YoVanilla: Movie and Documentary Post-Processi

Post by polayer5 »

Thanks for the consideration of forking your script to support utorrent. I will register over at the utorrent site as requested and be on the lookout for your alpha script. ;D
jaysel

Post by jaysel »

I am running CouchPotato 2.61 and recently my categories are no longer being parsed to SABnzbd.
I have used an example of 102 Dalmations, which is set Quality: SD & Category: kids (see linck)

However, when it is snatched, I can see that I have no category showing in SABnzbd.

YoVanilla log:
http://pastebin.com/shLuLqJD

CPS Debug log:
http://pastebin.com/E5yH0FMf

SABnzbd Categories:
http://i.imgur.com/jiZOGVe.png

Couchpotato entry:
http://i.imgur.com/cUK4OzB.png

I'm sure I've changed a setting and borked it - but having played with it on and off for a few weeks - I can't find the problem.
I've been using YoVanilla for over a year with it working fine...so I know the culprit must be me.

Could someone please steer me on the right direction??
jaysel

Post by jaysel »

Having investigated some more - I think this issue is related to Couchpotato not passing the to sabnzbd, rather an an issue with YoVanilla
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

I'll try to look at this in more detail later this afternoon.
jaysel

Post by jaysel »

In addition - but not necessarily connected to the previous issue...
I set up a new category for books.

; Books Category:
Books=books

; Books:
Books="C:\Users\Jay\Dropbox\Personal\Add Books to Calibre"

However, when I manually downloaded a book to sabnzbd, (I paused the downloader and changed the category to books, then resumed the download), I get the following error - and it ends up deleting the book:

Back With My Brand New Invention: v1.0.0.65
INI File Version: v1.0.0.04
New Job: Austin Clarke-Where The Sun Shines Best (Retail) (Epub)
Making sure NZB was processed successfully...
NZB processing completed without error. Yo, VIP! Let's kick it!
Subdirectory Check Result: 9
Reading configuration options from D:\RSS Downloads\SABnzbdScripts\YoVanilla.ini
The categories you defined in the YoVanilla.ini don't match any of the categories defined in Sabnzbd. Please review your settings. For now I'm just going to dump the files into the D:\RSS Downloads\complete folder if I can! Otherwise, you're SOL.
Processing as an UNKNOWN - Non-matching categories set.
Formatting date...
No date found. We'll try to look it up.
No nfo file found.
Could not find a date to add to file name.
Special Edition Folder is now Austin Clarke-Where The Sun Shines Best (Retail) (Epub)
Processing "Austin Clarke-Where The Sun Shines Best (Retail) (Epub)"
Preparing to clean up files...
Looking for D:\RSS Downloads\books\Austin Clarke-Where The Sun Shines Best (Retail) (Epub)
Deleted D:\RSS Downloads\books\Austin Clarke-Where The Sun Shines Best (Retail) (Epub)\Austin Clarke - Where the Sun Shines Best (retail) (epub).epub
Preparing to rename and move files...
ERROR: No Files Found in D:\RSS Downloads\books\Austin Clarke-Where The Sun Shines Best (Retail) (Epub)!
You can attempt to process the job manually with the following command:
"D:\RSS Downloads\SABnzbdScripts\YoVanilla.exe" "D:\RSS Downloads\books\Austin Clarke-Where The Sun Shines Best (Retail) (Epub)" "Austin Clarke-Where The Sun Shines Best (Retail) (Epub).nzb" "Austin Clarke-Where The Sun Shines Best (Retail) (Epub)" "" "books" "alt.binaries.e-book.flood" "0"

I have checked my categories in sab and can confirm it is the same - 'books' (without apostrophes) set to download to D:\RSS Downloads\Books and using YoVanilla_1_0_065.exe as the script.

I'm not sure what has gone wrong.....thanks for your time on this.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

Don't use YoVanilla for books - or anything besides movies or documentaries. One of the checks that it does internally is a file size check. It's going to delete anything smaller than a particular size unless otherwise specified in the INI file.

Sab's built-in scripts should work just fine for books. That's what I use.
jaysel

Post by jaysel »

Thanks for the feedback. I have now written my own script for books.
Sabnzbd downloads to /RSS Downloads/Books, then moves them to my /AutoAddBooks folder on Dropbox. It then moves all the .epub/ files from the downloaded book folders, back to the main /AutoAddBooks folder and then removes the empty directories.
Calibre will then automatically pick up the epub files, add them to the database and move the epubs to the correct folder repository.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

jaysel wrote:I am running CouchPotato 2.61 and recently my categories are no longer being parsed to SABnzbd.
I have used an example of 102 Dalmations, which is set Quality: SD & Category: kids (see linck)

However, when it is snatched, I can see that I have no category showing in SABnzbd.

YoVanilla log:
http://pastebin.com/shLuLqJD

CPS Debug log:
http://pastebin.com/E5yH0FMf

SABnzbd Categories:
http://i.imgur.com/jiZOGVe.png

Couchpotato entry:
http://i.imgur.com/cUK4OzB.png

I'm sure I've changed a setting and borked it - but having played with it on and off for a few weeks - I can't find the problem.
I've been using YoVanilla for over a year with it working fine...so I know the culprit must be me.

Could someone please steer me on the right direction??
Okay, I've finally had a chance to look at this in more detail.

What you're trying to do here isn't going to work the way you're expecting it to.

CouchPotato doesn't pass your custom categories back to Sab, so that's the first part of the problem.

To have a working "kids" category that's automated, your indexer of choice would have to have to have an actual "Kids" subcategory for movies. Mine doesn't, so this method wouldn't work for me. I would have to manually change the category in Sab to "kids" for every download I wanted processed that way.

The second thing I noticed is that you're not renaming your YV updates back to YoVanilla.exe. This probably won't hurt anything, but it's also causing you to have different versions of YV running, depending on your categories. It's also easier to leave your Sab config alone and just rename a file than it is to keep changing the script name every time an update comes out.

And finally, it would seem your Sab categories don't match what you put in the YV INI file. You didn't post your INI, so I can't really help with that other than to say they need to match exactly.

Oh, one other thought: I doubt your Groups / Indexer tags are going to work the way you're expecting either. I would suggest adding an asterisk after "movies" so it looks like this: movies*
polayer5

Post by polayer5 »

jaysel wrote:Thanks for the feedback. I have now written my own script for books.
Sabnzbd downloads to /RSS Downloads/Books, then moves them to my /AutoAddBooks folder on Dropbox. It then moves all the .epub/ files from the downloaded book folders, back to the main /AutoAddBooks folder and then removes the empty directories.
Calibre will then automatically pick up the epub files, add them to the database and move the epubs to the correct folder repository.
Can you share this with the community? You could start a new thread with a how to or post it in this thread. Thanks in advance.
polayer5

Post by polayer5 »

NoTolerance wrote:
polayer5 wrote:Glad to see you might be interested. Here is one more link that might help.

http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/75348-e ... s-scripts/
I don't think it's going to be much of a rewrite after glancing at it, but I think it's going to have to be a separate app, in order to not confuse things.

I'm guessing the admins here would prefer we keep this board limited to SAB scripts, so I just registered over at the uTorrent forums. Once I have a working alpha release to test out, I'll post it over there and that's where I'll be looking for testers and feedback.

With the etiquette of using torrents being so different than just grabbing files from a newsgroup, I am going to have a number of questions about this. So if you're not already registered over there, you might want to.
Did you ever get anywhere with this NoTolerance?
tsegelke

Post by tsegelke »

Does Dvdscr need to be added to the garbage list or was that by design? I'd like for the files/folders to not have this in the name if I can. BTW, thanks for the great script!
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

polayer5 wrote:Did you ever get anywhere with this NoTolerance?
I'm sorry, no. I keep meaning to, but I just haven't found the time yet.
tsegelke wrote:Does Dvdscr need to be added to the garbage list or was that by design? I'd like for the files/folders to not have this in the name if I can. BTW, thanks for the great script!
It was an oversight. I'll have it added to the next release.
akk10d

Post by akk10d »

Hi NoTolerance,

Firstly, great job with YoVanilla :) I use it exclusively for movie downloads, even with the other options out there.
For manual renaming already download files I use TheRenamer and it reminded me to ask about a feature for YoVanilla. Is there a way to parse a movies IMDB rating in the script and then include it in the file name?
Ex: Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015) 6.7

I looked through the ini for options to specify filename syntax and there's some good initial options there, but IMDB ratings would really make my day.
If anyone else is reading this, feel free to chirp in if you have an opinion on this feature.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

akk10d wrote:Hi NoTolerance,

Firstly, great job with YoVanilla :) I use it exclusively for movie downloads, even with the other options out there.
For manual renaming already download files I use TheRenamer and it reminded me to ask about a feature for YoVanilla. Is there a way to parse a movies IMDB rating in the script and then include it in the file name?
Ex: Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015) 6.7

I looked through the ini for options to specify filename syntax and there's some good initial options there, but IMDB ratings would really make my day.
If anyone else is reading this, feel free to chirp in if you have an opinion on this feature.
I think I can get this added to the next release.
akk10d

Post by akk10d »

NoTolerance wrote:I think I can get this added to the next release.
That'd be awesome, thanks