nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org/newznab automated movie downloader

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
binhex

Re: nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org automated movie downloader

Post by binhex »

ok new version 1.4.0 released, main change is the addition of index site nzb.su (based on newznab). i want to apologise for such a quick release after the previous version, i was assuming the inclusion of nzb.su would take some time to code thus i didnt include it in version 1.3.4, but in the end it was done with little effort, please let me know if anything is broken.

cheers,
binhex.
agentgreen

Re: nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org/nzb.su automated movie downloader

Post by agentgreen »

Awesome, thanks again for your work on this!

Any chance you could add support for any newznab server? It should be exactly like nzb.su, as that is running newznab.
binhex

Post by binhex »

agentgreen wrote: Awesome, thanks again for your work on this!

Any chance you could add support for any newznab server? It should be exactly like nzb.su, as that is running newznab.
no probs agentgreen, thanks for posting, either nobody is using the new version or there are no problems to report as nobody has posted anything until this point, im guessing no posts means zero bugs  ;D

umm yeah i think that could be extremely easy to build in generic newznab support, one question i know you mentioned there arent any differences, but is there any differences between your install of newznab and the site at nzb.su?, reason i ask is that i have obviously coded against nzb.su, so if they have a lot of tweaks applied then it could make coding for both a standard install of newznab and nzb.su more time consuming.

p.s im currently building a webgui for auto movie downloader, should make things a bit more slicker once completed  :)
Last edited by binhex on February 18th, 2011, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agentgreen

Post by agentgreen »

I'm actually having a problem, but it's in Linux, which isn't really supported, so I didn't want to bother ya with it ;P

I would think the only thing that MIGHT be different between nzb.su and my newznab would be the categories, IF they changed them from default. If you have a nzb.su account, I can give you an account on my newznab if you want to give it a quick gander.

GUI? Awesome! I can't wait for that.

You and that Crazy Beaver guy should coordinate efforts....unless you are mortal enemies!
binhex

Post by binhex »

agentgreen wrote: I'm actually having a problem, but it's in Linux, which isn't really supported, so I didn't want to bother ya with it ;P

I would think the only thing that MIGHT be different between nzb.su and my newznab would be the categories, IF they changed them from default. If you have a nzb.su account, I can give you an account on my newznab if you want to give it a quick gander.

GUI? Awesome! I can't wait for that.

You and that Crazy Beaver guy should coordinate efforts....unless you are mortal enemies!
mortal enemies, most def not  ;D there has always been a niggle in the back of my mind regards an easy way to move nzb's from the ququed folder to watched, plus a better way to log processed posts and the only way is a gui, so well im having a go, its going to take some time  :)

yeah an account would be a good way of looking at an out of the box install of newznab, so yeah pm me some details if you get the chance that would be appreciated  :)
aldinach

Post by aldinach »

Hi there.  I've used this script successfully in the past and haven't tried it for awhile so I downloaded the 1.4 release to see what was new.  I created a new config file and tried to run it, but am getting the following output errors.  Any ideas what might be wrong?  Is there additional output I could provide to help you troubleshoot?

I did try removing the config related to excluding existing movies to see if it was related to that and I get the same results.

Thanks in advance.

Code: Select all

21/02/2011 08:54:14 Error In Filter Value Check Function
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1171, in FilterCheck
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 170, in isInNZB
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'exist'
21/02/2011 08:54:14 Error In NZBMatrix Search Page Function
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1502, in <module>
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1185, in FilterCheck
binhex

Post by binhex »

aldinach wrote: Hi there.  I've used this script successfully in the past and haven't tried it for awhile so I downloaded the 1.4 release to see what was new.  I created a new config file and tried to run it, but am getting the following output errors.  Any ideas what might be wrong?  Is there additional output I could provide to help you troubleshoot?

I did try removing the config related to excluding existing movies to see if it was related to that and I get the same results.

Thanks in advance.

21/02/2011 08:54:14 Error In Filter Value Check Function
21/02/2011 08:54:14 Error In NZBMatrix Search Page Function
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1502, in <module>
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1185, in FilterCheck
it looks like a misconfiguration of the config.ini, i think it is probably the following line that is incorrect in your config.ini:-

nzb_dir=""

if your running windows then this should equal the folder you specified in sabnzbd+ for archiving nzb files (as seen in config/folders/.nzb Backup Folder: in the webgui), the foldernames should be seperated by "\" (assuming your using windows) and the end of the path must also have "\", so for example:-

nzb_dir="c:\\folder\\folder2\\nzbs\"

if this doesnt fix the issue then pm me your config.ini minus any login/passwords.

binhex.
aldinach

Post by aldinach »

Thanks for the quick answer and offer to help.  PM on the way with my config file.
binhex

Post by binhex »

aldinach wrote: Thanks for the quick answer and offer to help.  PM on the way with my config file.
your config.ini is fine, its a bug im my code, for the time being set append_year_to_title="no" and it should work, i will take a look in the morning and see if i can squash the wee nasty :-)
splnut

Post by splnut »

I know you dont support linux, but if you could give me point in the right direction maybe.... I'd greatly appreciate it.

root@Tower:/mnt/disk1/.custom/Downloader# python auto_movie_downloader.py -d
sh: cmd: command not found
  File "auto_movie_downloader.py", line 1548, in <module>
    error_logging("NZBMatrix Search Page Function")
  File "auto_movie_downloader.py", line 1515, in <module>
    Debug()
  File "auto_movie_downloader.py", line 1206, in Debug
    if (isInNZB(imdb_movie_title, imdb_movie_year_str) == 0):
  File "auto_movie_downloader.py", line 170, in isInNZB
    if os.path.exist(nzb_dir + check_nzb_folder + " (" + check_nzb_folder_year + ")" + ".nzb.gz"):

Last edited by splnut on February 21st, 2011, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agentgreen

Post by agentgreen »

splnut wrote: I know you dont support linux, but if you could give me point in the right direction maybe.... I'd greatly appreciate it.

root@Tower:/mnt/disk1/.custom/Downloader# python auto_movie_downloader.py -d
sh: cmd: command not found
  File "auto_movie_downloader.py", line 1515, in <module>
    Debug()
  File "auto_movie_downloader.py", line 1206, in Debug
    if (isInNZB(imdb_movie_title, imdb_movie_year_str) == 0):
    if os.path.exist(nzb_dir + check_nzb_folder + " (" + check_nzb_folder_year + ")" + ".nzb.gz"):

Check your config.ini at the VERY bottom for this line:

error_alert=

It probably has cmd in it, either figure out a new error command, or just change it to

error_alert=""
splnut

Post by splnut »

got that fixed. now im getting this.

raceback (most recent call last):
  File "auto_movie_downloader.py", line 1502, in <module>
    FilterCheck()
  File "auto_movie_downloader.py", line 1185, in FilterCheck
    error_logging("Filter Value Check Function")
  File "auto_movie_downloader.py", line 1171, in FilterCheck
    if ((isHDDownloaded(imdb_movie_title, imdb_movie_year_str) == 1) and (isInNZB(imdb_movie_title, imdb_movie_year_str) == 1) and (isInWatched(imdb_movie_title, imdb_movie_year_str) == 1) and (isInQueued(imdb_movie_title, imdb_movie_year_str) == 1) and (isCompleted(imdb_movie_title, imdb_movie_year_str) == 1) and (isBadTitle(imdb_movie_title) == 1)) and (((isGoodRatings(imdb_movie_rating) == 1) and (isGoodVotes(imdb_movie_votes) == 1) and (isGoodGenre(imdb_movie_genres_str) == 1) and (isBadGenre(imdb_movie_genres_str) == 1) and (isGoodDate(imdb_movie_year) == 1)) or ((isSDDownloaded(imdb_movie_title, imdb_movie_year_str) == 1) or (isFavDir(imdb_movie_directors_str) == 1) or (isFavActor(imdb_movie_cast_members_str) == 1) or (isFavChar(imdb_movie_cast_members_str) == 1) or (isFavTitle(imdb_movie_title) == 1))):
root@Tower:/mnt/disk1/.custom/Downloader#
>>>>>>>>>>>>EDIT>>>>>>>>>>

So I seem to have gotten the script to work. Awesome. But I had to set append_year_to_title="no" and turn off email notifcations. Although the email part is probably my configuration which I'll play with later today.

Last edited by splnut on February 22nd, 2011, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
binhex

Post by binhex »

new version posted, please see the first post in this thread, please note there were some changes to the config.ini for the index site nzb.su, which has now been recoded to allow generic newznab index sites.

aldinach and splnut - the error you were seeing has now been corrected in this version so you can now set append_year_to_title="yes" in the config.ini.

agentgreen - let me know how u get on  :)
aldinach

Re: nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org/newznab automated movie downloader

Post by aldinach »

Thanks for posting the fix!  As an FYI, the link for the Windows binary results in a broken link from media fire every time you try to downloading it.  can you please take a look?  I've tried two browsers from two locations and get the error on both, so hopefully it's not user error, though there is always that chance. ;)

thank you.
binhex

Re: nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org/newznab automated movie downloader

Post by binhex »

aldinach wrote: Thanks for posting the fix!  As an FYI, the link for the Windows binary results in a broken link from media fire every time you try to downloading it.  can you please take a look?  I've tried two browsers from two locations and get the error on both, so hopefully it's not user error, though there is always that chance. ;)

thank you.
hmm wierd, it works for me no problems both binaries and source, im assuming your using the new link as shown in the first post of this thread?.