This script will convert almost every MKVfile (H.264/X.264) to a working M4V file wich iTunes (and so the Apple TV 2G) will like and embrace it to it's ecosystem.
After the conversion the M4V-file will have:
- H.264/X.264 video
- AAC/M4A audio
- And best of all subtitles
- Automatic TV Show/Movie recognition and setting it for iTunes.
There is much to learn and probably much to improve so let me what you think.
Things I want to improve or add as a function are:
- Renaming features
- Subtitle downloading
- Multiple audiostreams (AC-3)
- 1080P (Apple TV 3G)
- Clean up the toolshed, a lot of stuff comes with MKVToolnix, MP4Box etc. (total zip-file is now 78.7 MB)
- Stop script if bigger than 720p (until 1080p is possible)
- Automatic removal of smaller files than 100MB
- Show how much time the script needed to finish
- Stripping certain words out of filename
- Enhanced audio picker (preferring English)
- Original release
To use the script just download the file and extract it.
Put the contents of "Sabscripts" into the folder where your SABnzbd+ scripts are, if your not sure go to "Config" in SABnzbd+ and open "Folders".
Here you can see of fill in the "Post-Processing Scripts Folder".
I'm not quite sure about licensing so I'm not providing the needed Nero AAC Encoder/Decoder.
Download Nero AAC Encoder right here http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nerod ... -codec.php
and place the contents into the "EAC3TO" folder.
This step is due to licensing issues, don't worry it's free.
Open the Config.ini and change the values to your needs.
You probably want the destination directory to be the auto import directory of iTunes
so the downloads will pop right into iTunes after conversion.
To actually use the script you need to select or through a category within "Config".
If you open the dropdown box of a category (like default) you should be able to see iMP4.bat, click on it and choose "save".
That's it, go ahead and give it a spin!Download iMP4 0.5 right here!