neilt0 wrote:Some questions:
1) Sure. I assume http://username:password@host:8080/sabn ... utput=json will work. I will update the widget accordingly.
It seems authentication is done with HTML forms. Log in first in Opera, then the widget should be able to connect.
2) You can resize it the same way you would zoom in on a page in Opera. In Opera 9.5, press ctrl+plus or ctrl+minus.
3) I think I'll make the bottom of the y-axis zero so that it won't dynamically scale too much.
4) For the widget to work, Opera needs to remain open, but you can easily hide the main window to the notification area. On a related topic, it shouldn't be too difficult to port to Dashboard or Windows Sidebar.
5) It's possible to install widgets multiple times.
6) The widget is reading whatever the json feed is providing. This request should go to the main developers.