Auto tv to SabNZBD

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
recoil

Re: Auto tv to SabNZBD

Post by recoil »

I hear what your saying, but the same user name and API key are in couch potato and that works fine
cmille34

Post by cmille34 »

I am having the similiar problem as others it seems. I am running Windows 7.  I installed the Windows package and am able to get to the config page.  I have a default install of SABNZBD (latest version) but when I provide my SABNZBD information on the config page I get the following error:

Sabnzbd error: Not Found

Sabnzbd is running fine and I have the URL correct.  I've tried localhost and 127.0.0.1 and neither works.  The API key is correct and I've tried rebooting.  Any ideas?  Please help.  Thanks
morre95

Post by morre95 »

I have also a default install of sabnzbd. And my url to sab is set to http://localhost:8080

If it does not work i do not know what is wrong.
J-J

Post by J-J »

I've got following problem that I can't open Auto TV to SANnzbd.
I followed the manaul to install and I filled out all field in the configuration like shown below:

When I click on the home button at the top I get following error page:

Then I tried to open "http://localhost/autoTvToSab_0.2.3.1/autoTvToSab" and I get following error page:

I don't know what's the problem. I enabled "rewrite_model" in Apache modules & I enabled "php_curl" in PHP Extensions.

If someone knows what my problem is, I'd be really grateful!
morre95

Post by morre95 »

I do not know what is the problem here. But if you download the latest version again from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/autotvt ... p/download
and replace the files. Do you get the same error then?
J-J

Post by J-J »

morre95 wrote: I do not know what is the problem here. But if you download the latest version again from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/autotvt ... p/download
and replace the files. Do you get the same error then?
Yes I tried that already. It's really weird, configuration works and then it can't open the pages.
Somewhere in the forum was posted following message.
Ok got it to work for now.

1. First installed XAMPP.
2. Than ran the initial install part.
3. Installed WAMP
4. Copy the XAMPP autoTvToSab folder to the www of WAMP
The key is to Copy paste  both default.php and database.php from the xampp htdocs\autoTvToSab\application\config to the WAMP www\autoTvToSab\application\config

Also made sure to enable Curl and the rewrite_module. And made the database.

Now for it to download the File from the RSS feed thing. I see 3 files in the RSS area, but when I go to Queue area it shows nothing downloading. Any idea? Also ran the seriesUpdate.cmd .

I did notice when i click on a SeasonEpisode  "S04E09" by the flag on the home page. It says in the top left corner "Mzb Matrix error: Not Found"
But I tried it, but didn't understand anything of the XAMPP application, so I uninstalled it and tried to just follow your manual http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/autotvtosab/.

Is there maybe a conflict between XAMPP and WAMP?

I'm really new to all this. I googled to find a solution, but this is the only forum where you can find info on Auto tv to Sab.
Last edited by J-J on September 3rd, 2010, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

If you go to /autoTvToSab/application/logs/ and if you find a directory that represents this year and next is the month. You will find a php file that represents the day you used it last. Please open the php file in notpad or something like that and paste the contents here.
Last edited by morre95 on September 3rd, 2010, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
J-J

Post by J-J »

This is the content of the log file:

Code: Select all

<?php defined('SYSPATH') or die('No direct script access.'); ?>

2010-09-02 06:49:06 --- ERROR: ErrorException [ 1 ]: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded ~ SYSPATH/classes\kohana\core.php [ 888 ]
2010-09-02 07:01:13 --- ERROR: ErrorException [ 1 ]: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded ~ SYSPATH/classes\kohana\core.php [ 888 ]
morre95

Post by morre95 »

That's the same error message you showed before. It did not help much, sorry. Did you get the same error with XAMPP?
J-J

Post by J-J »

EDIT:

I finally managed to start AutoTVtoSAB.

Code: Select all

I didn't try it with XAMPP because I didn't understand the installation totally, but I'm trying again know with XAMPP.

Ok, tried it with XAMPP, but didn't get it to work, I got the same error. So tried again with WAMP.

But now I saw I didn't fill in the 1st config menu correctly. If I'm right I need put the following in the fields (phpMyAdmin database name I chose was "TV Shows")

[img]http://users.telenet.be/J-J/tmp4.jpg[/img]

But then I get the following error:

[img]http://users.telenet.be/J-J/tmp5.jpg[/img]

This is the log file:

<?php defined('SYSPATH') or die('No direct script access.'); ?>

2010-09-03 23:53:40 --- ERROR: ErrorException [ 1 ]: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded ~ SYSPATH/classes\kohana\core.php [ 888 ]
2010-09-03 23:53:58 --- ERROR: ErrorException [ 4 ]: parse error, expecting `')'' ~ APPPATH/config\database.php [ 20 ]

EDIT:

I found the problem:
In the config page I didn't remove quotes in the hostname and username, now everything is working fine!

Thanks for the help anyway.
This is realy a nice app.

Grtz J-J
Last edited by J-J on September 3rd, 2010, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-J

Post by J-J »

Now I've countered 3 new problems.

1st problem

When I try to download a new Episode of a show I get following warning:

So I tried to solve it by removing my NZB Matrix API-key.
Then I got following error:

It's strange because I copy-paste everything from nzbmatrix.com.

2nd problem

When I click on "List All Episodes" of a TV Show, I get following error:

In the attachment "04.php.txt" you find my log.

3rd problem

When I'm on the HOME page and I want to go to following page and I click on NEXT at the bottom I get a page without layout:

When I click on any link in above window I get following error window again:

Last edited by J-J on September 3rd, 2010, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

The first problem is because you have reached the rate limit. I think it is 100 downloads and 150 searches per hour (and remember my app do its own searches for rss feeds and stuff like that). But i dont understand why you try to solve it by removing your NZB Matrix API-key? It is like trying to login to a site by removing the password. It will never work.

See this thread foir more info about nzbmatrix rate limit: http://nzbmatrix.com/forums.php?action= ... 753&page=1

The second problem: You mean the "List all the specials" not "List All Episodes" right? Because I get the same error message when I click on "List all the specials". So thats a bug, thanks. I will try to resolve it when I get time.

The third problem is probably the same as you had originally. I dont know what that is.
J-J

Post by J-J »

morre95 wrote: The first problem is because you have reached the rate limit. I think it is 100 downloads and 150 searches per hour (and remember my app do its own searches for rss feeds and stuff like that). But i dont understand why you try to solve it by removing your NZB Matrix API-key? It is like trying to login to a site by removing the password. It will never work.

See this thread foir more info about nzbmatrix rate limit: http://nzbmatrix.com/forums.php?action= ... 753&page=1
I went to the above link and I changed config to:

So I think know my problem will be solved. I also deleted all RSS feed to NZB Matrix in SABnzbd & Firefox.
Let's hope it will work in an hour  ;D
The second problem: You mean the "List all the specials" not "List All Episodes" right? Because I get the same error message when I click on "List all the specials". So thats a bug, thanks. I will try to resolve it when I get time.
Ok thanks
The third problem is probably the same as you had originally. I dont know what that is.
Yeah it's strange, for know I will go my show by searshing them.

Thanks for the help!

EDIT:

So program works now, but the only weird thing is that when I tried to download an episode of a show it doesn't start.
In the Queue menu I see this:

I tried to pause it and then to restart it, but it doesn't download.
I'm searching the forum for a solution now!
Last edited by J-J on September 4th, 2010, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladoman

Post by ladoman »

recoil wrote: I hear what your saying, but the same user name and API key are in couch potato and that works fine
I seem to be having the same problem, I have set up AutoTv to use both NZBs.org and NZBMatrix but neither seem to be working... (Both are working with Couch potato thou)

When i try to do a "hard" download, eg. click on a episode link to direct-download it, and have it set to NZBmatrix only, i get a "Mzb Matrix error: There is a problem with the username you have provided."
And when i have it set to use NZBs.org excluively i get a "Nothing found "ShowName S03E01"" (name edited out)

It seems like it can't connect to either of the index sites even thou couchpotato have no problems..

Other then that it looks amazing, it pulls content from Thetvdb.com just fine, both images and series info gets pulled without problems..

Is there a log somewhere i can look at to see what my problem might be?

[EDIT]
Some more info..

When i have it set to NZB matrix only, and try to update the rss feed, i get results from nzbindex.nl of all the shows I've added, and no content from nzb matrix at all..
When i have it set to NZBs.org and force-update the rss feed i get results from the shows that where in AutoTvToSab when I installed it, and no episodes from the shows that i've added manually (The shows I've added manually DO show up in the rss feed showing results from nzbindex) The links to the NZB's of the old shows do work thou, and the url's corresponds with the url string i've added in the config, so that part definitely works, it just doesn't have any of the new shows...
Last edited by ladoman on September 8th, 2010, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
morre95

Post by morre95 »

morre95 wrote: If you go to /autoTvToSab/application/logs/ and if you find a directory that represents this year and next is the month. You will find a php file that represents the day you used it last. Please open the php file in notpad or something like that and paste the contents here.
The error "Mzb Matrix error: There is a problem with the username you have provided." is what nzbmatrix.com returned. If it is a problem with the username. The rss feed will get results from nzbindex.nl.

What do you mean by "shows that i've added manually"? When you click on a episode name and the script find a match. The script will send it directly to Sab not via rss feed.