This hack adds a SAB Tab to the Newzbin main menu along the top of the screen.
slightly outdated screenshot
SabTab3 Has been released. It requires SABnzbdPlus 0.5.0 or greater. It can be found here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/66347
Version 2 requires SABnzbdPlus 0.3.0 to 0.4.9. If you are using an older version or the original SABnzbd than using the old version linked below. It can be found here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/20689
Old Version (needed if using SABnzbd 0.28 or below): http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/6094
Get SABnzbd info:
- The SabTab will optionally display your downoad speed, queue size, and free disc space with a user defined update interval
- You can optionally have your SAB queue displayed under the SabTab->Queue submenu. It is updated every time you open the Queue menu, without reloading the Newzbin page
- Optionally SabTab will mark reports found in your SAB history and/or queue by fading them out in report lists
- Pause/Resume or shutdown SAB from SabTab
- Link directly to any SAB page from the the SabTab menu
Add Reports to SAB:
- From any Report or Nfo page you can add the report to you queue with SabTab->Add to Queue, or select a specific add method from the submenu.
- From any report list (bookmarks, category, search results) you can check off the reports you want and use the SabTab menu to add it to the list, or
- You can check off the reports and Click the Add to SAB link placed at the top and bottom of report lists, or
- with one click of the green "complete" checkmark you can add a single report, with optional confirmation to prevent accidental additions
- You can set the default add method SabTab uses under SabTab->Config->SabTab Prefs
Use with a password protected SAB:
- If SabTab ever encounters a SAB login prompt it will prompt you and optionally remember the password to use automatically the next time it is prompted.
(Unfortunately if SabTab encounters a login prompt whatever operation it was performing fails, so if you use a stored password it is recommended that you enable SAB Data on the tab to ensure SAB is unlocked before any add operation is attempted.)
- You can clear your password from SabTab using SabTab->Config->Clear Login
- Easy to configure from it's own preference panel under SabTab->Config-SabTab Prefs
- Preferences and settings are retained between updates
- The SabTab can put to the left or right of the normal Newzbin tabs or shift all the tabs to the left for low resolution windows.
- Seamlessly integrates with Newzbin page, regardless of color theme.
My main support mechanism has been through this thread
at the unofficial newzbin forums, but feel free to post any feedback and suggestions here too.
1. Install Greasemonkey extension. link
and restart Firefox.
2. Install the script. link
3. Visit Newzbin
, SabTab will prompt you for your settings/preferences if you've never used it before.