0.6.0b3 - Minor glitch with browsing history

Questions and bug reports for Beta releases should be posted here.
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
young-einstein

0.6.0b3 - Minor glitch with browsing history

Post by young-einstein »

Hi all,

This is only a really minor glitch in the grand scheme of things, but I happened to notice it so I thought that I'd just point it out.

When you have enough entries in you history queue that it shrinks down the page numbers [IE 1 2 3 ... xxx], when you click on page 3 it doesn't create/show a link to the fourth page like it's supposed to, meaning that you can't navigate any further back in the queue.

If you just click the 'Next' link though, you can still get to page 4, and once you've done that the page numbers seem to go back to normal again.  IE - From page 4 you can click on the number for page 5, and so on.

FWIW I've checked this on two different machines [both running beta 3], using two different browsers on each of them [Firefox & Chrome] and in each instance I saw the same problem.  Both machines are running Ubuntu, one with 10.10 x86, and the other 11.04 x64.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 0.6.0b3 - Minor glitch with browsing history

Post by shypike »

Confirmed.
I'll notify the skin designer.