Short guide on how to get myNZB working (not HTTPS) on your iPhone.
1. Start SABnzbd on the PC you want to control through myNZB
2. Navigate to Config > General
3. Set the SABnzbd Host to: 0.0.0.0 (allow remote access)
4. Set the SABnzbd Port to: 8080 (or something else, as long as you forward this port in your firewall)
5. Set a Username and Password in the Web server authentication groupbox and saveNow, it´s time to configure the myNZB application.
6. Navigate to Settings in your iPhone > [scroll down] > click the myNZB icon
7. Click on Server 1
Enter a descriptive name for the server
Enter the IP address of the PC running SABnzbd. Note that this should be the external IP, not the internally assigned one (if you are running a router)
Enter the port as set in SABnzbd (see step 4)
Enter the username as set in SABnzbd (see step 5)
Enter the password as set in SABnzbd (see step 5)
13. Enable the API key option
14. API Key:
Enter the API key that is set in SABnzbd (Config > General)
15. Click the myNZB back button in the upper left corner to return to settings for myNZB
There are separate settings for the different NZB indexing sites in myNZB. This should not be too difficult to set up. If asked for an API Key (e.g. NZBMatrix), this refers to the API Key for your account at NZBMatrix, not the one in SABnzbd.
Hope that anyone that found it difficult getting the application to work can make use of the steps above. Feel free to correct or add to the step-by-step instructions.
Just want to thank you for this post VDub...I was starting to get really frustrated and it got me a working app. I appreciate YOU