Something you may not Know......

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
J03 8LACK

Something you may not Know......

Post by J03 8LACK »

Here are a few things I have figured out in the last few weeks playing with a new

Sabnzbd, Sickbeard, CouchPotato, MovieGrabber, and Serviio setup.

If your a MovieGrabber fan like me, but hate when a movie is downloaded with some extra files or folders that don't get cleaned up.

Try this next time.

Setup a new SABnzbd Category for movies and under folder/path create a CPTemp folder to save to. Also remember to make a movies folder in your watch folder and make sure your CPTemp folder is a real folder.

Enable CouchPotato's Renaming feature by filling all the needed info and remember to turn on the cleanup checkmark.

Then when setting up MovieGrabber in the folders tab set the Sabnzbd+ watch folder location to the same as CouchPotato's (the new category folder you just made)

Now when MovieGrabber downloads a new movie it will be renamed and cleaned up by CouchPotato and added to your downloaded list in CouchPotato.

Also a side note:

For anyone who is changing a little of the code of these great addons
always make a backup of the Py files and after adding/changing the code delete the PYC file and recompile your code.

To compile py code just open python.exe and run the import command eg type import yourcode and then copy both yourcode.py and the new yourcode.pyc back to the folder where is was to start.

I have done this to add My own Serviio force library update script to the Synology.py script to be able to turn on forcelibary.

I can post for you if your a Serviio fan.

Also remember if you do edit the addons code it will probably revert back to the original code when you do an update so always have a backup of yourcode.py and yourcode.pyc for an easy fix.

Last thing if you do mess with the code don't ask the creators for help.

update:
Any Corrie fans out there, I have a setup that will grab the shows and then update Sickbeard as Sickbeard alone doesn't work.
Will post if you want.

And now I know
J03
jamesjfa

Re: Something you may not Know......

Post by jamesjfa »

Yes please on the corrie tip
J03 8LACK

Re: Something you may not Know......

Post by J03 8LACK »

jamesjfa wrote:Yes please on the corrie tip
Here is a Link