rsigh is a Python script (*nix only) for posting passworded and encrypted files to Usenet.https://github.com/dryes/rsigh
* TrueCrypt volumes with headers stripped ensure your files are virtually inaccessible.
* Ability to search and retrieve NZBs from command line - no manual work reqd.
* Post-process function for easy restoration.
* Python3 - http://www.python.org/
* TrueCrypt - http://www.truecrypt.org/
* par2cmdline - https://github.com/BlackIkeEagle/par2cmdline
* RAR - http://www.rarlab.com/
* UnRAR - http://www.rarlab.com/
* newsmangler - https://github.com/madcowfred/newsmangler
* Simply download, retaining directory structure (including docs/), and run rsigh.py (-h for help).
* Config is copied to ~/.config/rsigh/rsigh.cfg if not found.
* Default storage directory is ~/.rsigh/ - including nzbs, tchs and SQLite databases.
* newsmangler config should be setup before running.
* To run without constant requests for root password see: ArchWiki
* OSX users require: sudo ln -s /Applications/TrueCrypt.app/Contents/MacOS/TrueCrypt /usr/local/bin/truecrypt
* Do not attempt to enter 320 random characters when it asks - this is automated.
* Although your files are encrypted and passworded, Usenet is a public forum.
* Do not upload any files you consider to be sensitive or may land you in legal trouble (should they be accessed).
Please report any issues on the GitHub page, although I will try to answer any queries listed here too.
All feedback is appreciated, and feature requests will be considered.