- Download quota management
- Windows: simple system tray menu
- Multi-platform Growl support
- NotifyOSD support for Linux distros that have it
- Option to set maximum number of retries for servers (prevents deadlock)
- Pre-download check to estimate completeness (reliability is limited)
- Prevent partial downloading of par2 files that are not needed yet
- Config->Special for settings previously only available in the sabnzbd.ini file
- For Usenet servers with multiple IP addresses, pick a random one per connection
- Add pseudo-priority "Stop" that will send the job immediately to the post-processing queue
- Allow jobs still waiting for post-processing to be deleted too
- Some smaller issues, see Changelog.txt
Problems solved in Beta3:
- OSX/Linux: permissions are now also applied to the "temporary download folder"
- The default for "apply max retries only on optional servers" is now 0, thus enabling the new anti-deadlock behaviour for all servers
- Fix incompatibility with nzbsa.co.za indexer
- After a language change, register again with Growl
- Clean up the api-call auth. It will now give preference to 'apikey'.
- Fix detection of retry-able history entries for case-insensitive file systems.
- Add support for the peculiar Usenet provider "free.xsusenet.com".
- Accept multiple items in API-calls "addurl" and "addid". The "name" and "nzbname" keywords can be repeated.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbd ... .7.0Beta3/