Indexer with 5+ Years of NZBS

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
ikarasu

Re: New Index site (5 years worth of Nzbs!)

Post by ikarasu »

I was doing the cutoff monday, becuase not too many people seemed interested (And I'd rather not have posts about the site up for long).

I stick by the philosophy of keep it small / under the radar.

If you get big like NZBmatrix, you'll be done within a few months due to crappy MPA. If you stick to a small userbase, and have the community support the site / keep it hidden, you'll be alive as long as you want to be.

Since my post... theres been a pretty good demand for invites. So I'll leave them open for now. Once it slows down, probably a few days after new years, I'll close invites again / Keep it private for good. We have enough users / donors to support the site for 2 years at the very least, so now I'm just inviting those who havent found a good alternative to matrix yet! Once thats done, It'll become semi-secret, and invites only to friends of users on the site.
manks

Post by manks »

Agree low key / secret is the way to go...look forward to receiving the invite to give it a try
dohboy

Post by dohboy »

I would also love an invite given nzbs.org and other sites I visited are now unavailable. Email sent.
JoeBlack

Post by JoeBlack »

If you're still offering invites, please send one my way as well. Thank you. Email sent.
fuzzylogik

Post by fuzzylogik »

If it's not too late.. Id be very appreciative!
thebrodizzle

Post by thebrodizzle »

hey everyone i saw that some douche was bragging about how he still had access to nzbs.org and wouldnt give the new address out to you people who are actually members, well i created this throw away account just to give you all the information you deserve. the new link is nzbs.org/profile so all you people who are members already can go there and log in and you are back in business. sharing information is what it is all about, dont supress it or delete this post, if you couldnt get the link you would want others to help you out as well. pay it forward and play nice
manks

Post by manks »

thebrodizzle wrote:hey everyone i saw that some douche was bragging about how he still had access to nzbs.org and wouldnt give the new address out to you people who are actually members, well i created this throw away account just to give you all the information you deserve. the new link is nzbs.org/profile so all you people who are members already can go there and log in and you are back in business. sharing information is what it is all about, dont supress it or delete this post, if you couldnt get the link you would want others to help you out as well. pay it forward and play nice
Not registered there so guess it's too late now?
ikarasu

Post by ikarasu »

Remember to E-mail if you want an invite... not sure who's e-mailed / who only asked on board :)

Sites going pretty good. Almost done TV backfills, then working on movies!
manks

Post by manks »

ikarasu wrote:Remember to E-mail if you want an invite... not sure who's e-mailed / who only asked on board :)

Sites going pretty good. Almost done TV backfills, then working on movies!
Have you sent any invites out - I emailed but just want to check its not gone to spam. Cheers
Arclite

Post by Arclite »

I would also like an invite if not too late.

Thank you
ikarasu

Post by ikarasu »

Yep - All invites should have been sent out. Re-email me if you didn't get one, I check my spam folder (As a lot of your e-mails go in there...) but I may have missed some.
manks

Post by manks »

ikarasu wrote:Yep - All invites should have been sent out. Re-email me if you didn't get one, I check my spam folder (As a lot of your e-mails go in there...) but I may have missed some.
Ok resent an invite request from [email protected]

Cheers
chrisyd

Re: Free Sickbeard/Couchpotato NZB site - Tv Fully imported

Post by chrisyd »

I know it is a bit late, but I would really appreciate an invite also if not too late.

thanks
thewarm

Post by thewarm »

I donated $10. The site is dead!
When I go to the site, I get "fatal error: could not connect to database! Check your config."
Fails in SickBeard too.
ikarasu

Post by ikarasu »

thewarm wrote:I donated $10. The site is dead!
When I go to the site, I get "fatal error: could not connect to database! Check your config."
Fails in SickBeard too.
When was this? Is it still doing it for you?

I obviously don't goto the site 24/7... but I do check it every 30-45 minutes in the daytime, since I'm manually adding users/promoting them to donor. And I havent seen it go down yet (It was down for 2 minutes last night for a restart, but that was at like 5 AM).