[Python] Corrie TV (Coronation Street)/Enders renamer script

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
jamesjfa

Re: [Python] Corrie TV (Coronation Street)/Enders renamer sc

Post by jamesjfa »

I have applied the Eastenders settings and scripts. Just need to wait on an episode via the RSS feed.
jamesjfa

Post by jamesjfa »

My 1st Eastenders downloaded. It tried to download 3 files from the same date and failed on 2 of them. The one that worked said par2 at the end and the ones that failed had .sfv at the end.

I have change the RSS parameters to reject .sfv

Would this fix the issue? Still no corrie has come through it yet though.
jamesjfa

Post by jamesjfa »

3 parts again downloaded this morning:

EastEnders 2012-08-02 - WS+PDTV+XviD - [01+28] - `EastEnders.2012-08-02.20120802.thebox.e45 (AVI).sfv` - yEnc (1+1) - with error(exit 1) All files failed renaming please check Failed folder
EastEnders 2012-08-02 - WS+PDTV+XviD - [02+28] - `EastEnders.2012-08-02.WS.PDTV.XviD.archives.sfv` - yEnc (1+1) - with error(exit 1) All files failed renaming please check Failed folder
EastEnders 2012-08-02 - WS+PDTV+XviD - [04+28] - `EastEnders.2012-08-02.WS.PDTV.XviD.par2` - yEnc (1+1) - with error » Repair failed, not enough repair blocks (290 short) ( i retried but had to go grab this file again manually)

Is there a way to filter out the first 2? Or, I can get these from NZB Matrix but the file format is different and the script fails.

Cheers,
James
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

jamesjfa wrote:3 parts again downloaded this morning:

EastEnders 2012-08-02 - WS+PDTV+XviD - [01+28] - `EastEnders.2012-08-02.20120802.thebox.e45 (AVI).sfv` - yEnc (1+1) - with error(exit 1) All files failed renaming please check Failed folder
EastEnders 2012-08-02 - WS+PDTV+XviD - [02+28] - `EastEnders.2012-08-02.WS.PDTV.XviD.archives.sfv` - yEnc (1+1) - with error(exit 1) All files failed renaming please check Failed folder
EastEnders 2012-08-02 - WS+PDTV+XviD - [04+28] - `EastEnders.2012-08-02.WS.PDTV.XviD.par2` - yEnc (1+1) - with error » Repair failed, not enough repair blocks (290 short) ( i retried but had to go grab this file again manually)

Is there a way to filter out the first 2? Or, I can get these from NZB Matrix but the file format is different and the script fails.

Cheers,
James

Hey James,
You can filter the first 2 out by putting something like this in your RSS setup

your filters should be -

0 --- Requires ----- EastEnders -------- default default default default
1 --- Requires ----- WS/PDTV/XviD --- default default default default
2 --- Reject ------- thebox.e45 --------- default default default default
3 --- Reject ------- archives ------------ default default default default
4 --- Accept ------- .2012 --------------- default default default default
5 --- Accept ------- .2013 --------------- default default default default

You could setup RSS feed from NZB matrix but this needs and VIP account and you would have to create the RSS feed link from the NZB matrix site ( click .. RSS XML Feed ) on the bottom of the NZB Matrix page. You will need a API key from a VIP account to setup a NZB Download link and set your search ( EastEnders ) and category (TV:SD).

The Sabnzbd RSS filter would be left as default (Accept *)

I try to use Binsearch as it is free but sometimes a file is not completely spawned over to all news-servers and runs into CRC errors or par errors.( i will look into trying to write some code to check Sabnzbd API to check if file was complete and re-download if not.

As for NZBmatrix its a great site worth the VIP account but with NZBMatrix you rely on someone uploading the NZB link to there web site. So sometime it can take days for something to pop up on NZBMatrix unlike Binsearch that actually reads the newsgroup on the server and you create the NZB file.

hope
jamesjfa

Post by jamesjfa »

As always a detailed and very helpful reply. Thank You.

I will make these changes when I get home. I have the VIP account with NZB Matrix and it does work well. I was actually using it previously for Corrie but still had to manually change the names until I came across your script.

Cheers,
James
jamesjfa

Post by jamesjfa »

Have added what you suggested so will wait for the next download. Corrie downloaded tonight. Well if failed due to not enough blocks but when I went back into binsearch and got it manually it completed ok. What code would need to be added to check if it had downloaded successfully?

Cheers,
James
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

jamesjfa wrote:Have added what you suggested so will wait for the next download. Corrie downloaded tonight. Well if failed due to not enough blocks but when I went back into binsearch and got it manually it completed ok. What code would need to be added to check if it had downloaded successfully?

Cheers,
James
Hey James,

What news server are you downloading from (astraweb, giganews, ....). I think the problem is there is a delay in the spawning to other servers. So the feed is read but the files have not fully uploaded to our servers. I have left a post in general help( http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11385 ) looking for a way to delay the downloading of the feed. (this would be the easy fix - no coding needed). But in the mean time I will have to find some time to look at adding error checking to the script.

hope for the easy fix
J03
jamesjfa

Post by jamesjfa »

Hi J03

I use UsenetServer.com
jamesjfa

Post by jamesjfa »

HI J03

Do you know of an issue with the eastenders script. I had SAB RSS to check every 180 minutes but nothing was coming down for Eastenders. I have now changed this to 15mins.

I tried to run the script on a NZBMatrix Eastenders file by UKNova but it failed to run. the format of the file is:
EastEnders.2012-08-13a. 13.08.12. part 1.WnA.avi

Can you suggest what changes I would need to make? Or even better can I have the script look at 2 or 3 different file formats anf then process what it finds?

Cheers,
James
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

Hey Jamesjfa,

It looks like the poster for Eastenders was out of commission for a while but seems like he back and up to date again.

Small suggestion:
If you are a VIP at NZB Matrix I suggest switching to there RSS feed as Binsearch seems to feed incomplete NZB's causing a lot of CRC errors.

tell me how its working
J03
jamesjfa

Post by jamesjfa »

Hey J03

I switched to their feed almost 2 weeks ago and everything has looked good so far :-)
phreaq

Post by phreaq »

I'm trying to set up Corrie Street script, and each of the downloads results in an error saying

"All files failed renaming please check Failed folder"

I checked my fail folder, and the files aren't there, but they are listed in the non-fail folder (the corrie_temp) one, as;

coronation.street.02.11.12.part.1.[ws.pdtv]
coronation.street.02.11.12.part.2.[ws.pdtv]

any thoughts?
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

Hey phreaq,

Have you got it working?

Are you using NZBMatrix for the RSS feed or Binsearch?

Lets see if I can Help
J03
phreaq

Post by phreaq »

hi J03

sorry for the delay, just back from vacation.

I am using the RSS feed, and over the last week, some more episodes downloaded, but also failed.
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

phreaq wrote:hi J03

sorry for the delay, just back from vacation.

I am using the RSS feed, and over the last week, some more episodes downloaded, but also failed.
Hey phreaq,

I have not seen any problems with my setup. Are you using the setup for binsearch or NZBmatrix. Can you post the log where the error is
( its the little scroll icon by the downloaded file in the history section of sabnzbd )

Has it been working and now stopped or never been working from the beginning.

Need more info
J03