nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org/newznab automated movie downloader

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
agentgreen

Re: nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org automated movie downloader

Post by agentgreen »

Nope don't have a firewall running.

What is so strange is that this blat program can send through my personal SMTP server without issue and without authentication.

I have time now to troubleshoot this more if you do.
binhex

Post by binhex »

agentgreen wrote: Nope don't have a firewall running.

What is so strange is that this blat program can send through my personal SMTP server without issue and without authentication.

I have time now to troubleshoot this more if you do.
morning agentgreen, i got a tweaked version of the executable for you to try, this version has logging switched on so it should log the smtp error to the error log now. just unzip and replace the executable.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ep6j6e9uy4lca8

let me know what the error log reports
agentgreen

Post by agentgreen »

Here is the first error I got when I did not put in authentication:

Script Run On 31/12/2010 13:41:18

Debug: Error SMTP Server
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1220, in EmailNotify
NameError: global name 'emailusername' is not defined

Since I am sending to a local domain on this SMTP server I don't need authentication. I DO have authentication enabled though, so I put in my username and password:

File "smtplib.pyc", line 589, in login
SMTPAuthenticationError: (535, 'authentication failed (#5.7.1)')

And here is the log when I try through Gmail:

Script Run On 31/12/2010 13:54:16

File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1214, in EmailNotify
  File "email\message.pyc", line 132, in as_string
  File "email\__init__.pyc", line 79, in __getattr__
ImportError: No module named generator

Debug: Error Email Notification Function
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1232, in EmailNotify
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 52, in error_logging
NameError: global name 'notifylog' is not defined

Debug: Error NZBMatrix Search Page Function
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1540, in
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1237, in EmailNotify
binhex

Post by binhex »

agentgreen wrote: Here is the first error I got when I did not put in authentication:

Script Run On 31/12/2010 13:41:18

NameError: global name 'emailusername' is not defined

Since I am sending to a local domain on this SMTP server I don't need authentication. I DO have authentication enabled though, so I put in my username and password:

File "smtplib.pyc", line 589, in login
SMTPAuthenticationError: (535, 'authentication failed (#5.7.1)')

And here is the log when I try through Gmail:

File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1214, in EmailNotify
  File "email\message.pyc", line 132, in as_string
  File "email\__init__.pyc", line 79, in __getattr__
ImportError: No module named generator

Debug: Error Email Notification Function
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1232, in EmailNotify

Debug: Error NZBMatrix Search Page Function
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1540, in
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1237, in EmailNotify
hmm ok i wasnt expecting that!, looks like the compiler py2exe doesnt include all modules required so it looks to be missing module generator out, the other errors your recieving about notifylog are probably because you have commented out the line in the config.ini?

i will take a look at the missing module issue tommorrow.
agentgreen

Post by agentgreen »

Yea disabled the popup by commenting out the notifylog. I'll uncomment it though to clean up the logs.
binhex

Post by binhex »

agentgreen wrote: Yea disabled the popup by commenting out the notifylog. I'll uncomment it though to clean up the logs.
hi agentgreen, happy new year!, if you dont want the popups then just leave the variable in but just remove the command it executes, so it would look like this in the config.ini:-

#put your own notification message process below for error logging
notifylog=""

ok onto what i think will be the eventual fix :-), i have now included the missing module by specifying it at the top of the script, i then tested the executable against gmail and it worked! so im fairly confident this shnould do it for you. so hit up the first post in this thread and download again, there are no changes to the config.ini so you can use your existing config.ini but you will need to replace everything else.
agentgreen

Post by agentgreen »

Worked like a charm! I like your emails much better than my script was producing too :)

Thanks for the great work!
binhex

Post by binhex »

agentgreen wrote: Worked like a charm! I like your emails much better than my script was producing too :)

Thanks for the great work!
Hi agentgreen phew we got there in the end :-) another bug squashed so I'm happy :-)
JoeyJoeJo

Post by JoeyJoeJo »

Hey binhex, I've read the whole thread and this seems like a really useful tool but I'm confused by the metadata and entries which you say are for use with media browser....
MB uses metadata and fanart from the same folder as the movie, is there a way to save the metadata and fanart in the same folder as the current movie rather than an absolute path?

I haven't used the script in anger yet as I wanted to clear up that point but does it do anything with folder and filenames? Would be great if it could rename the nzb so it outputs to title (year)
binhex

Post by binhex »

JoeyJoeJo wrote: Hey binhex, I've read the whole thread and this seems like a really useful tool but I'm confused by the metadata and entries which you say are for use with media browser....
MB uses metadata and fanart from the same folder as the movie, is there a way to save the metadata and fanart in the same folder as the current movie rather than an absolute path?

I haven't used the script in anger yet as I wanted to clear up that point but does it do anything with folder and filenames? Would be great if it could rename the nzb so it outputs to title (year)
HI JoeyJoeJo, yep your quite right media browser does indeed look for metadata and coverart in the same folder as the movie file. the problem is that no folder is created when the auto movie downloader runs, all it does is grap the nzb and either queue it (put it in a un-monitored folder) or put in the sabnzbd watched folder, in which case downloading will start, but at this point the download is not complete thus there is still no folder created. so at the moment you would have to manually copy the metadata and coverart files from their respective folders into the completed folder for the movie.

i have actually created a post processing script which does this job for you (along with other functions) and works well, take a look here:-

http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topic=5561.0

as to your second question regards output of filename and foldername, at the moment the nzb file is named according to the imdb title with no year and thus the completed download will be in a folder with the imdb title name only.

the filename is not modified, as again the file is not complete and thus cannot be renamed by the automated movie downloader script at this point.

i could add the option to rename the movie filename into the post processing script which would do the trick, i'll take a look at some point and see how tricky this would be  :).

as to the option of naming the folder "title (year)" this is possible as an option in the auto movie downloader script, this shouldnt be too hard to code at all, so look out for this in the next version.

binhex.
Last edited by binhex on January 9th, 2011, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qaz

Post by qaz »

Just tried the script for the first time, thank you.

A couple of questions:
1) I was wondering how the script determines how many results to receive? For example, does it receive the first 50 matches or those less than 5 days old? Can this be configured?

2) I'm using nzbmatrix. I have set nzbmatrix_search="%2BBDRip%2BBRRip%2BDVDRip" - however, it seems that only movies matching bdrip are being received/checked. If I change the order do that dvdrip is first, those movies are received/checked. Is there a way to receive movies matching any of those terms? I tried "%2BDVDRip+%2BBRRip+%2BBDRip" but it then didn't check/receive any movies.

3) There is a section called NZBMatrix Index Definitions and then one called NZBs Index Definitions. Within NZBs Index Definitions there is an entry called #nzbmatrix rss feed search terms. Should this say #nzbs rss feed search terms? The setting is called nzbs_rss_search= so I think it's just the label that's wrong.
Last edited by qaz on January 15th, 2011, 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
binhex

Post by binhex »

qaz wrote: Just tried the script for the first time, thank you.

A couple of questions:
1) I was wondering how the script determines how many results to receive? For example, does it receive the first 50 matches or those less than 5 days old? Can this be configured?

2) I'm using nzbmatrix. I have set nzbmatrix_search="%2BBDRip%2BBRRip%2BDVDRip" - however, it seems that only movies matching bdrip are being received/checked. If I change the order do that dvdrip is first, those movies are received/checked. Is there a way to receive movies matching any of those terms? I tried "%2BDVDRip+%2BBRRip+%2BBDRip" but it then didn't check/receive any movies.

3) There is a section called NZBMatrix Index Definitions and then one called NZBs Index Definitions. Within NZBs Index Definitions there is an entry called #nzbmatrix rss feed search terms. Should this say #nzbs rss feed search terms? The setting is called nzbs_rss_search= so I think it's just the label that's wrong.
hi qaz, replies as follows:-

1/ its the newest 50 results, and no it cannot be configured im afraid.

2/ this format is correct "%2BDVDRip+%2BBRRip+%2BBDRip" the reason your not getting any results is that the search criteria are AND together not OR, therefore what your searching for is dvdrips AND brrips AND bdrips in the title name, obviously this wont match anything and thus you wont get any results returned. what your trying to achieve cant be done via my script at present, what you need to do is search multiple categories with multiple search criteria.

the best i can suggest for now is to set nzbmatrix_cat="54" and set nzbmatrix_search="" this will then pick up all movies for the category BRRips (category 54)

3/ yep its just the comment that is wrong, thanks for letting me know its now been corrected.
binhex

Post by binhex »

qaz - had another think about this and come up with a solution that may work for you, try setting nzbmatrix_cat="Movies" and then set nzbmatrix_search="%2BBDRip+%2BBRRip+%2BDVDRip"

what this does is allows you to view all movie filetypes (dvdrips, brrips etc) in a single category, you then just apply your filter and voila, it should bring back the results your after  ;D

let me know if it works
qaz

Post by qaz »

Hi binhex,

1) Regarding the search for multiple movie types:

I tried the below settings:
nzbmatrix_cat="Movies"
nzbmatrix_search="%2BBDRip+%2BBRRip+%2BDVDRip"

Unfortunately it didn't return any results. In fact I tried setting nzbmatrix_search="dvdrip" and it didn't pick anything up with nzbmatrix_cat="Movies". It worked fine with nzbmatrix_cat="2".

2) Regarding the matching of already downloaded movies, how does this work? Does the script only look for folders matching the titles? I tried with a .avi file matching a movie but the script still downloaded the nzb file. However if I had a folder with the same name as the movie it didn't download. Is there any way to check for .avi files as well as folders? (and maybe .mkv and .mpg files too)

3) One other small thing in the sample config.ini the below settings are listed:
nzbmatrix_minsize="4000"
nzbmatrix_maxsize="0"

I assume they should be the other way around?
Last edited by qaz on January 16th, 2011, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
binhex

Post by binhex »

qaz wrote: Hi binhex,

1) Regarding the search for multiple movie types:

I tried the below settings:
nzbmatrix_cat="Movies"
nzbmatrix_search="%2BBDRip+%2BBRRip+%2BDVDRip"

Unfortunately it didn't return any results. In fact I tried setting nzbmatrix_search="dvdrip" and it didn't pick anything up with nzbmatrix_cat="Movies". It worked fine with nzbmatrix_cat="2".

2) Regarding the matching of already downloaded movies, how does this work? Does the script only look for folders matching the titles? I tried with a .avi file matching a movie but the script still downloaded the nzb file. However if I had a folder with the same name as the movie it didn't download. Is there any way to check for .avi files as well as folders? (and maybe .mkv and .mpg files too)

3) One other small thing in the sample config.ini the below settings are listed:
nzbmatrix_minsize="4000"
nzbmatrix_maxsize="0"

I assume they should be the other way around?
hi qaz, ive done some more testing and it looks like its just not possible, unfortunately the way the searching works on nzbmatrix is a bit inflexible and doesn't allow for boolean searching, so looks like a no go for searching for dvdrips and blurray rips in a single search.

if your mainly after brrips then try setting the category number to 54 and then set your search string to "%2BBRRip" that should at least bring back all brrips for you.

onto 2/, yes it only searches against the folder names not filenames, i could code it to look against both but this gets tricky as different people have different file and folder structures which would make this difficult, so at present its folder based only im afraid.

onto 3/, nope its not the wrong way around, the 4000 indicates a min size of 4GB, the 0 indicates no limit on the maximum size. for you i would change these to the following for dvdrips/brrips:-

nzbmatrix_minsize="650"
nzbmatrix_maxsize="2300"

this should then match 1cd release titles i.e. 700MB all the way up to 3cd releases i.e. 700MB x 3 = 2100MB + pars = up to 2300

i hope this helps.

binhex.