We're very happy to present the Beta-5 release of SABnzbd-0.4.0.
queue.sab and bytes.sab will now have a version identifier in their names.
This prevents the newer release from refusing to work with an old queue and will
not require the user to erase the old queue. The old queue can even
be used again by the older release.
This release uses queue7.sab and bytes7.sab.
Note that using --clean will remove BOTH queues.
NOTE: This is a Beta release.
If you want to avoid risks, keep working with release 0.3.4.
Please give feedback in the Beta forum and not in the regular Help and Bugs forums.
* Queue incompatibility between Beta2 and Beta4 was not detected, causing problems.
See remark above.
* Many TV Season support issues.
* Many Smpl and Plush skin issues.
* Unix permissions for job folders now also covers parent folders.
* Bookmark function sometimes fails to delete completed bookmarks and sometimes repeats downloads
* Occasional hangup in shutdown (due to UrlGrabber)
* PP, category and script overrides used on the main page were ignored
* Prevent storing of full path in the GZ backup of the NZB
* Category "default" script was not handled properly.
Please verify your category settings!
* Allow nzb-zips to contain nfos.
* Show failure of job in email subject line
* Sort-by-size button on the queue page
* Add newzbin jobs by URL