Liking the history search feature, can we have it for the main queue as well?

Want something added? Ask for it here.
young-einstein

Liking the history search feature, can we have it for the main queue as well?

Post by young-einstein »

Hi guys,

I've noticed in 0.6 that we've now got the ability to search through the history queue, and I'm just wondering if there's any reason why that can't be extended to the regular download queue as well?

It's just that I'm one of those crazy people who have several hundred jobs queued up at any given time (actually over 1000 right now), and it's a MASSIVE pain in the ass every time I need to try and find a particular job in the queue to change it's priority/category.

I realise that the 'average' user doesn't normally run such a large queue, so it's probably less important to them, but to someone like me (and I know there are others out there ;)) this would be a HUGE bonus to have.

Any chance of that happening in a future release?

Cheers,
--David
DARKFiB3R

Re: Liking the history search feature, can we have it for the main queue as well?

Post by DARKFiB3R »

Crazy indeed  :o :D
DEMONiX

Re: Liking the history search feature, can we have it for the main queue as well?

Post by DEMONiX »

I have loads in my queue; & the number is *always* increasing!  (currently in the hundreds!)

(I've also already requested a queue search feature:  https://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topic=6547 )
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

After the release of 0.6.0Final we will be open again for new feature requests.