The very last RC before the Final is available.
This supersedes RC3, which had a very unpleasant bug for new users or "fresh" installs.
* Allow regular expressions in RSS filters (prefix with "re:")
* Add user-defined parametersfor multi-core par2
* Allow groups as selectors in user-categories
* Send group as extra user script parameter
* Speedlimit box on Queue page
* Improvements for Smpl and Plush skins
* Fix crash of Config->Folder on empty INI file
* Retrieve NZB from URL sometimes fails (due to extra quotes)
* When defining first RSS feeds, scheduled scanning only occurs after first restart or Config-Save
* Default category/script/pp did not work in Plush's NZB bar
* Watched Folder scan crashes when network share is missing
* Downloading does not resume when broken Internet connection is restored
* Fixes for Smpl and Plush skins
We are still looking into these reported problems
* End-of-queue shutdown/standby/hibernate does not always work
* A broken Internet connection will still show a constant speed (will not be fixed in 0.4.0Final)
Downloading will resume on restoring the connection.
* Some people claim that the "Watched folder" sometimes stops working.
Some work was done, not sure if it is enough.