Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- October 28th, 2014, 12:34 am
- Forum: Third-party Addons
- Topic: [Firefox] nzbFox 1.3.10 - Control & Monitor SAB from Firefox
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10918
I access SABNZBd through a reverse proxy, that further uses a different webroot (ex: https://www.domain.com/sabnzbd). Is there any chance you can add support for this kind of setup? It's not entirely rare for someone to limit open ports to 80 and/or 443, configure reverse proxies for their various a...
- March 30th, 2014, 1:20 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: _UNPACK_ directories not being removed after 0.7.17 upgrade
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8810
I can confirm that ever since the RCs this has been an issue for me as well.
- March 18th, 2013, 2:11 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Request for case-insensitive queue sort
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1105
Currently it would appear the SABNZBd's Queue "Sort A -> Z" and "Sort Z -> A" work more along the lines of [A-Z][a-z] and [z-a][Z-A]. Would it be possible to change this behavior, or provide case insensitive sort options?