Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- March 8th, 2017, 5:44 pm
- Forum: Post-Processing Scripts
- Topic: HELP Setting Up MP4 Automator
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2919
Hi Thanks for asking, It's pretty easy but you need to keep attention to the details. so lets say you are using SR for videos locate .ini file locate SR and add the correct details but keep the category as Sickrage ( you also want to keep it as the category into sab) [Sickrage] host = localhost port...
- December 17th, 2016, 9:15 am
- Forum: Third-party Addons
- Topic: need help with headphones is this the right place?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2347
Set Headphones HTTP Host to 0.0.0.0ramymounir wrote:any thoughts?
i need to access the computer that has headphones on my network from another computer... how do i do it??
restart it This should work