Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- March 20th, 2011, 8:23 am
- Forum: Post-Processing Scripts
- Topic: Script to remove subtitles from mkv using mkvmerge available?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2704
As the title states, is there a post-processing script available somewhere that allows users to strip embedded subtitles from a set language before moving the file to it's final folder? This can be done manually with mkvmerge, but ofcourse it would be better if sabnzbd could do this itself. This hap...
- June 19th, 2010, 12:33 pm
- Forum: General Help
- Topic: Newzbin Fetching bookmark error
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2266
Can anyone confirm having this atm? I've added the job this morning and now it's still fetching with the above error. Might be that newzbin is messing up, but I would like that confirmed by someone else here.
- January 19th, 2010, 4:19 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Uppercase on damaged files
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2091
As with Newsleecher, it puts filenames in uppercase when the file is damaged. This eases the detection of files to delete and re-download. Could this be implemented?