Help with host

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Michaeljones

Help with host

Post by Michaeljones »

Hey all I need some help. Here is some pretext (TL;DR below):

I have a seedbox with root access and a user created to use the various applications

I install sabnzbd through root ssh (swizzin)

When I opened the webgui for sabnzbd I set up the providers etc (like I have done many times before)

I wanted to add sabnzbd to nzb360 app (as I have done with other seedboxes), for this to happen I need to change the host from 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0, however this setting change (or any other change) does not stick

I log in to ftp as user and change the ini file to reflect the host

kill the app and restart the app

The settings still dont stick. can anyone help me with what I might be doing wrong?

Apologies for the wall of text but wanted to provide maximum information

Thanks
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Help with host

Post by sander »

Xivane

Re: Help with host

Post by Xivane »

Michaeljones wrote: December 10th, 2018, 5:07 am Hey all I need some help. Here is some pretext (TL;DR below):

I have a seedbox with root access and a user created to use the various applications

I install sabnzbd through root ssh (swizzin)

When I opened the webgui for sabnzbd I set up the providers etc (like I have done many times before)

I wanted to add sabnzbd to nzb360 app (as I have done with other seedboxes), for this to happen I need to change the host from 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0, however this setting change (or any other change) does not stick

I log in to ftp as user and change the ini file to reflect the host

kill the app and restart the app

The settings still dont stick. can anyone help me with what I might be doing wrong?

Apologies for the wall of text but wanted to provide maximum information

Thanks
I have the same issue!