NZBFinder - Usenet Indexer for Automation software!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Bento

Re: NZB Finder - Usenet Indexer for Couchpotato/Sickbeard et

Post by Bento »

Scene format should work fine. It worked for me with Eden and now Frodo 12.2.

Sometimes there's the odd movie which doesn't get scraped correctly. I just do it by hand.
Bento

Post by Bento »

NZB Finder Status Update

Free accounts reverted to previous limits
All free accounts are limited again to their previous API and download limits of 10 API calls and 5 NZB downloads per day. We removed the API and download restrictions in february after PayPal tried to bring us down. We wanted everyone to be able to use the website until we found a new payment partner.

We are currently accepting Mastercard and Visa, and will soon be accepting JCB, Diners Club, American Express and China UnionPlay. If you wish you can still pay through Bitcoin as well.

VIP users get 5000 API hits and 5000 NZB downloads per day
Premium users get 20.000 API hits and 20.000 NZB downloads per day
Elite users get UNLIMITED API hits and UNLIMITED NZB downloads per day plus access to Spotweb.

We hope the continuation of our paid accounts will provide a safe future for NZB Finder for many years to come. When the time is right we might go invite only but for now we need all the support we can get. All current users without a paid account have also received an e-mail containing the above information.

API Changes
We're always busy improving the speed and user experience of the site and have come up with an idea to let Couchpotato and Sickbeard automatically download the best match. In a few weeks some changes to the API and website will be implemented which lets users give a positive or negative vote for a release. We will create a pull request with the developers of Couchpotato and Sickbeard to let those programs download the highest rated releases from our website.

Database pruning
Last week about 30.000 releases were removed from the index which did not meet our quality standards. New filters were put in place to ensure less low quality DVD, DVDRip and CAM releases are indexed.

Happy leeching,

NZB Finder
roads

Post by roads »

Thanks Bento for the ongoing effort I am very happy with NZBfinder and the great support from you!
Bento

Post by Bento »

Apparantly our one time newsletter has been sent a few hundred times to a part of our userbase. I am extremely sorry for that and I'm looking into the issue right now.

It looks like the task which fires off these mails in batches was started almost 90 times.
nitwit

Post by nitwit »

Bento, thanks for the continous support and further fine-tuning of NZBfinder. Hope you will be able to cover all your costs and effort you are putting in. Keep up the good work.
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by jcfp »

Bento wrote:Apparantly our one time newsletter has been sent a few hundred times to a part of our userbase.
So I was lucky to receive it only 13 times ;D
Bento

Post by Bento »

Yeah :-)

If you've recently updated Couchpotato you'll find a link to us in the Search Providers section.
Bento

Post by Bento »

We've added some new TV and Movie groups and have added about 100.000 extra HD only releases last week :)
Bento

Post by Bento »

We had one group which caused the indexer to come to a halt last night. This has been fixed and indexing speeds are back to normal.
Bento

Post by Bento »

Hi Guys,

The a.b.x264 and a.b.movies.x264 were 2 days behind. I have fixed this just now and they should be up to date again in about 30 minutes.

Thanks!
Bento

Post by Bento »

We're now accepting more types of cards. Besides VISA and Mastercard we're now accepting: American Express, Diners Club, JCB and China Union Pay.
Bento

Post by Bento »

Just a quick update. 20k releases were deleted from the MISC category today because they had funky names. More will follow in our effort to keep the database clean.
bamjoe

Post by bamjoe »

For some reason, starting today most of my downloads are giving me the error, "Empty NZB file...". Is there something on my end that would be causing this?
Bento

Post by Bento »

Could you link me the NZB's which failed for you?
bamjoe

Post by bamjoe »

Here are some.
Empty NZB file 6c7f1297c5686401e5da964739594249.nzb&i=19017&r=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.nzb [https://www.nzbfinder.ws/getnzb/6c7f129 ... xxxxxxxxxx]

Empty NZB file 4359ca94e88134f8b47863afd46e7aeb.nzb&i=19017&r=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.nzb [https://www.nzbfinder.ws/getnzb/4359ca9 ... xxxxxxxxxx]

Empty NZB file db6f5813adde7dee70185a034d977c2b.nzb&i=19017&r=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.nzb [https://www.nzbfinder.ws/getnzb/db6f581 ... xxxxxxxxxx]
Last edited by bamjoe on September 26th, 2013, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.