OSX Menu

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
bobbbiee4

OSX Menu

Post by bobbbiee4 »

I would love to see more info in the Mac Menu bar. Currently we see Speed and Time but it would also be helpful to see V% and U% because without the Web Browser info, this process is hidden from the user.
Thank you.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: OSX Menu

Post by shypike »

V% and U% ?
bobbbiee4

Post by bobbbiee4 »

shypike wrote:V% and U% ?
Sorry I mean V% Verify percentage done (or should I say C% Checking percentage done) and U% Unpack percentage done of the current post processing job.
When your files have finished downloading you receive a notification that post processing is taking place but unless the web browser is open you cannot be sure what is happening or when the current process is going to finish. Just a thought. Thanks for a great application :)
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

It would get a bit overcrowded when post-processing and downloading at the same time.
BTW: you can choose to have only a notification for end of post-processing.
bobbbiee4

Post by bobbbiee4 »

shypike wrote:It would get a bit overcrowded when post-processing and downloading at the same time.
BTW: you can choose to have only a notification for end of post-processing.
I would not need a notification at the end of post-processing because I download to the desktop and can see when the job has finished. Sometimes it takes a long time before anything happens and you just wonder what SAB is up too and if it is having trouble with the download.

You could display the info to the left of the down arrow, but as you say there is only a limited amount of space available. The only other option I guess would be to attach the info to the SAB icon in the dock like NZBVortex.

I will just have to bite the bullet and fire up the web browser :) Thank you for your reply.