Yet another indexer [nzbzen]

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
drefsab

Yet another indexer [nzbzen]

Post by drefsab »

Hi guys, I'm running an indexer for myself. I don't aim to become the next newzbin but I do aim to index everything I want and need. I've been running it for a few months invite only for friends and family and have a nice backlog. I've not messed about with any themes for now as making things look pretty is not what I'm great at and my main focus has been making everything run smoothly in the back end.

I've currently at the time of posting have 2,119,279 releases indexed.

I've decided to open up the site to registrations for a while to bump up the user account as I want to build a small community. Users get invite's to send to their friends and family. There is no VIP system in place, though donations towards server running costs are welcome but not required.

If you would like to give it a go head over to http://www.nzbzen.co.uk thanks :)
drefsab

Re: Yet another indexer [nzbzen]

Post by drefsab »

registrations still open :) Indexing still going smoothly.
drefsab

Post by drefsab »

Site is still going strong current totals are:

Users: 117
Releases indexed: 2,157,714

User registration is open

Any feedback/suggestion's/requests are welcome :)
drefsab

Post by drefsab »

Everything is running smooth with the extra users, so I've added a phpbb forum intergration with the site so all registered users are auto logged in if they goto the forums.
al1937

Post by al1937 »

Hi
Is this site still operating? I can't seem to login anymore.
al1937
DrDigital

Post by DrDigital »

drefsab wrote:...
Hello drefsab,

May I join?
josephbarker

Post by josephbarker »

great that things are still going smoothly for you, good job! Hope it keeps up that way!!
drefsab

Post by drefsab »

Hey sorry I forgot about this particular post :) The site is still going strong it has been up and running since I started it. I did however close registration's a while back.

However registration is now open but I have started to look to move to a VIP/subscription model. Not out to make any kind of profit or anything just with the extra people invited by existing members (over 700) new groups and running multiple usenet providers for indexing costs have risen etc.

If anyone is interested in checking it out http://www.nzbzen.co.uk is there for you :)