Problem downloading from SABnzb

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Trishan3

Problem downloading from SABnzb

Post by Trishan3 »

Hi

Using a Sickbeard and SABnzb setup and everything is working fine but yesterday i added three series to my list, these were Selfie, Forever and Constantine. Wanted to download the first episode of each series to see if I wanted to keep downloading the rest of the series. Constantine downloaded perfectly but the other two just would not download. Anyway went to bed thinking i would try figure it out this morning. This morning all my series downloaded perfectly and when it was only Forever and Selfie left to download, the download speed went gradually from 200kb to around 20b to 0b. Now the retention for these episodes are around 70 days so its not that. I went through Sickbeard deactivating each search provider and re-requsting the episodes and it won't download.

Is there something I'm missing?

Before posting this comment i tried downloading the most recent episodes from both series and the same thing is happening. I have no clue as to why this is happening.

Thanks
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Problem downloading from SABnzb

Post by shypike »

Search for "Usenet DMCA takedown" and you will understand.
Trishan3

Re: Problem downloading from SABnzb

Post by Trishan3 »

wow never came across that before. And they are both ABC shows so i suppose it is that. So is there no way to download these shows? Maybe someone found a way?

But thanks, would of been trying all kind of things to get it to download today.