Sonarr can establish a connection

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
b422s0lt

Sonarr can establish a connection

Post by b422s0lt »

I don't know if there was an update or something, but Sonarr can no longer establish a connection with sabnzbd. I get the following error:
NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8080 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 76 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:line 60 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 70 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.ProcessRequest(HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, SabnzbdSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:line 178 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.ProcessRequest(HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, SabnzbdSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:line 186 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.GetHistory(Int32 start, Int32 limit, String category, SabnzbdSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:line 120
I have the following as by settings:
Host: localhost
Port: 9090
API Key: copied from settings
Username: my username
Password: my password
Category: tv
Recent Priority: Default
Older Priority: Default

I access the UI via https://127.0.0.1:9090/sabnzbd/
When I try to test the connection I get the following error:
Unable to connect to SABnzbd
Any thoughts?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sonarr can establish a connection

Post by safihre »

The error from Sonarr says something else:

Code: Select all

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8080 
Sonarr is connecting to 8080.
So are you sure your settings in Sonarr are correct?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
b422s0lt

Re: Sonarr can establish a connection

Post by b422s0lt »

I figured it out. I am not sure sure why, but Sonarr got switched to the https port (9090) instead of 8082 which I had changed Sab to when I first installed it to keep it off of 8080. I have another service running on 8080.

I don't understand how this got changed but it is fixed now.