Can i get solution for solution to obfuscation?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sheldon

Can i get solution for solution to obfuscation?

Post by Sheldon »

Is there a solution to obfuscation because I'm getting way too many files that after being processed look like gibberish so I have to go back and manually rename them. Apparently NZBGet does this automatically so is the solution to just switch clients? I was hoping for a script or an app but I couldn't find any scripts and the only app I found QoQ doesn't work.
Just let me know n help for this....
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Can i get solution for solution to obfuscation?

Post by safihre »

NZBGet and SAB use the same deobfuscation techniques. Are you using the latest 2.3.5?

What kind of obfuscation are you talking about? That the final video is named weirdly? This can be fixed by either using the included Deobfuscate.py script (if you have Python installed) or to use Config > Sorting and use "Job Name as Filename". Make sure to Enable it and select the right category.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate