Reload par2 files with Multipar or par2

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
v-enom

Reload par2 files with Multipar or par2

Post by v-enom »

Hi,

i have a question that has nothing to do with sabnzbdplus. When i open a par2 file in multipar or with par2 in the command line (i'm on ubuntu and run multipar with wine) it checks the download. If i need to download some extra files and i open the same par2 file again later both programs load all files again. Quickpar on loads the New files and checks it. Is there a way to have the same behaviour in mutlipar or par2?

Venom
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Reload par2 files with Multipar or par2

Post by safihre »

Multipar should also do this by default, like Quickpar. Although I never really used the interface..

In sabnzbd we store the analysis result in a seperate file (Multipar supports this) and then load it again when reanalyzing.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
v-enom

Re: Reload par2 files with Multipar or par2

Post by v-enom »

It does't work for my. When i open a par2 file in multipar the application loads all rar files. After that i close and restart it and multipar loads the same files again. In quickpar it wouldn't load the same files again. I've checked the settings and couldn't find anything to enable this.

i don't use the par-check in sabnzbdplus because it runs on my raspberry pi and often the downloads are bigger than the flash drive i use and i have to copy the files to the computer. because my internet connection is very slow its enough to copy download once a day and the flash drive will never be used completely.