Why Newzbin ???

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
ExploZe
Release Testers
Release Testers

Why Newzbin ???

Post by ExploZe »

Hello,

I just have an invitation for Newzbin why you use it ?? because why you must be paid for that doesn't make anything more binnews.in ??

Thx :D
rollingeyeball
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Why Newzbin ???

Post by rollingeyeball »

It's a little hard to understand you. I know you're French

Anyway, Newzbin always has good information. Because reports are done by real people, you don't get misnamed files, wrong category and stuff like that.
It also gives you a plethora of options with RSS feeds and the really sweet search system, which is VERY full functioning.
That makes Newzbin unbeatable for automatic downloads and the like, in my opinion.

Newzbin does all of the work for you. Really.
You can browse whichever category that pleases you and it's very neat and clean!
If you're looking for something in particular, you don't have to search multiple times using different formatted titles, or specific posters tags, etc
Newzbin has a standard of title formatting, so it makes searching reaallly easy.

One downside that's worth mentioning is that Newzbin _can_ and will naturally be slower than an automated system like umm.. NZBMatrix?? and of course something like newzleech.
Again though- it's much more accurate, and clean titles mean ALOT

If you don't feel like it's worth anything, by all means ignore the invite. Don't join.
It's worth it though :D :D
daniel_owen_uk
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by daniel_owen_uk »

I think reliability is an issue for me too, Newzbin is almost never down, when it is you know about it, and they even do crazy things like pro-rata the refund automatically (eg if it's down for a 6 hours you get 1/4 day credit back!)

They supply bookmarks that are very easily integrated into SAB, and RSS feeds that are simple to use, and can filter accurately.

Things such as mediarover, make the subscription (and it's almost negligable cost), worth every penny.
ExploZe
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by ExploZe »

Thx for detail ! :D

I know now WHY !
But i don't like to paid to have a little service more effective. I think binnews.in do the same and maybe better the only problem i thinks it's download nzb it's really simple on newzbin it's the only thing.

Thx :D Sorry for english :S
Destroyer

Post by Destroyer »

Not to mention that the site is only in french haha
qrb123

Post by qrb123 »

If I were just clicking on what I wanted to download, I would not use newzbin.

Since I automate a lot of things, I find newzbin the best that I have seen.  I can automate a rss feed to give me exactly what I want, in the launguage I want, and in the file format I want.  Combine that with SAB, and also Media Rover, and I have the  "TIVO" of usenet.
gopokes7
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by gopokes7 »

have some friends that prefer rapidshare and like i tell them thats cool but i like all the info that newzbinz has to offer and once you really dig into it, it has a lot more than meets the eye...
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"