SABNZBD remote

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
boomstyliemikey

SABNZBD remote

Post by boomstyliemikey »

Hey guys, finally got everything working with usenet, took the plunge and got a subscription with usenetserver and got vip membership at nzb matrix. ( Should have no need to use bit torrernt now)  :)

I was just wondering if there is a "remote" for this like what vuze has that enables me to check on my downloads while at a different computer or on my phone. I've got it set up to do so but only when im at home on the same network. Is there away to do this when not at home?

I've downloaded MyNZB but that seems to be for downloading things straight to my phone.  Any information would be great as id love to be able to pause my downloads while at work due to virgin medias traffic management.

Thanks
JayBird

Re: SABNZBD remote

Post by JayBird »

MyNZB doesn't download things to your phone, it is, as you require, a remote control app for SABNZBD.

You can access SAB from any computer using a web browser. You will just need to setup port forwarding on your router, and if you don't have a static IP address (or even if you do, but want something easy to remember) use http://www.dyndns.com/