Modified queue sequence changes 2.2.0Alpha1

Questions and bug reports for Beta releases should be posted here.
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
ErikBrown
Release Testers
Release Testers

Modified queue sequence changes 2.2.0Alpha1

Post by ErikBrown »

2.2.0Alpha1
Glitter night
Windows 10

When I re-arrange the download sequence of the queue by dragging the downloads and then do anything that reloads the page, then the queue sequence changes from what I had selected to another sequence.

Another point that I would like to make is that the smpl skin has one very nice feature regarding the queue sequence. You can modify the queue sequence by modifying the queue number. This is very handy especially when you want to move a queued item to another page. Would it not be possible to add this feature to Glitter?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Modified queue sequence changes 2.2.0Alpha1

Post by safihre »

What do you do that reloads the page?
I tried to reproduce it but can't yet.
You just open Glitter, drag a download somewhere else, and then it goes back to where it was before?

Just to be 100% sure: you have not enabled "Sort by Age" in Config Switches?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
ErikBrown
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by ErikBrown »

I noticed it first when I re-arranged the queue sequence and then paused a download. But it also happens when I re-arrange the queue and then reload the page by clicking on the yellow SAB icon.

Yes, I move some downloads around and then for instance pause an item and the downloads are re-arranged. I do not think that the downloads went back to their original sequence. But just while I was testing this, the issue is not showing up anymore while it was consistent before. So it appears that something triggered it and this is not present at the moment. But the only difference now appears that the queue is smaller but still two pages and I had some paused items but pausing some items now does not trigger the issue again. So I can not determine what triggered it.

I have Sort by age set to off.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Strange... I tried to reproduce exactly with your steps but it doesn't happen for me.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

What browser do you use?
ErikBrown
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by ErikBrown »

I standard use Firefox but I just tried it with Chrome and I see the same behavior.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Hmm, still cannot reproduce with Glitter, smpl, FF or Chrome.