2.2.0Beta1 Purge Missed the Direct Unpack folder

Questions and bug reports for Beta releases should be posted here.
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
BruteForce

2.2.0Beta1 Purge Missed the Direct Unpack folder

Post by BruteForce »

While downloading several nzb, I decided I didn't want one of them so I canceled it from the GUI. I clicked on "Purge History" and selected to "Purge Failed NZBs and delete all files". Later on I was looking in "completed" folder and the Direct Unpack "_UNPACK_*" folder & file for the one I canceled was still there. It didn't get deleted when I purged failed.

So technically it didn't fail due to an error in the download, just that I had canceled it.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 2.2.0Beta1 Purge Missed the Direct Unpack folder

Post by safihre »

So the download was already in the history? Or still in the Queue? Or it was post processing when you deleted it?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
BruteForce

Re: 2.2.0Beta1 Purge Missed the Direct Unpack folder

Post by BruteForce »

It was almost done downloading when I clicked trash can to delete it. Actually, it was a checkbox where the trash can usually sits just to the right of the active downloads listing. Clicking it deleted the download process.

Today I had the _UNPACK folder remain after it successfully downloaded and completed (moved the video to"complete" folder). The folder was empty. The only odd thing I might have done is I paused all the downloads for a bit to allow someone else to get some bandwidth for a short period (@1 hour?).