improperly populating all server fields

Support for the Debian/Ubuntu package, created by JCFP.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 10:13 pm improperly populating all server fields

Post by yosemitesam » April 29th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Still rather newbish to the whole sabnzbd/usenet experience, but there's something quite odd going on with my rig. Up until recently, things have been working like a champ. When I noticed that my downloads just stopped working I started digging into it and I noticed that the original config with is populating my astraweb server config. I've purged the package and started over, and same thing. I looked in the ini file and * is no where to be found (in the ini or ini.bak). Used Chrome/Firefox/Safari, same result.

I can edit the setting, test connection, and save. Everything fine, but when I navigate to/from the server menu everything changes!

Any guidance would be great.

Server: Ubuntu 16.04
sabnzbd: 0.7.20

User avatar
Release Testers
Release Testers
Posts: 6106
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 2:22 pm

Re: improperly populating all server fields

Post by sander » April 30th, 2017, 3:52 am

First upgrade to sabnzbd 2, via the PPA

Post Reply