500 Internal Server Error

Support for the Debian/Ubuntu package, created by JCFP.
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
jwhitt12

Post by jwhitt12 »

Logfile: https://pastebin.com/Rv8jxmJ5

Error:
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond response.body = self.handler()
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 220, in __call__ self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 60, in __call__ return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 122, in internal_wrap raise Raiser("/login/")
File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 402, in index info["have_logout"] = (
File "cheetah__usr_share_sabnzbdplus_interfaces_Glitter_templates_main_tmpl_1606946690_5075028_28510.py", line 157, in respond
NameMapper.NotFound: cannot find 'apikey'