History queue automatically removing movies

Support for the Debian/Ubuntu package, created by JCFP.
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
tykkimies

History queue automatically removing movies

Post by tykkimies »

Movies that I have sent from couchpotato to SABNZBD are getting automatically removed from my history queue when they complete.
TV shows I have sent from sickbeard are retained in the history just fine. Also manual adds are retained.
I have combed through the settings, and the only thing i can find is switches ->post-processing->History retention. But i have this set to keep all jobs.

This is running on ubuntu server, and sab version is 2.3.2 [1cac579]
I have not changed settings within sab or couchpotato for atleast a year and a half, but this just started about a month ago. The only thing i can think that has happened to my ubuntu server has been updates, but thats it. Anyone have any ideas of what i need to do?
OneCD

Re: History queue automatically removing movies

Post by OneCD »

There is a setting in CouchPotato for this.

Navigate to Settings->Downloaders->Sabnzbd then look for the checkbox: "Remove NZB"

Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE
tykkimies

Re: History queue automatically removing movies

Post by tykkimies »

Thanks that was it. Not sure how all of the sudden that got turned on in the last couple months. Maybe an update or something defaulted that to on.