Issues with sabnzbd (solved)

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
gottuhaveit

Issues with sabnzbd (solved)

Post by gottuhaveit »

I have been having issues using sabnzbd since yesterday. I have then newest version of sabnzbd setup to start at windows startup on windows 7 and it has worked perfectly for years but now I am having issues with it. When I click on the sabnzbd icon on my desktop it takes forever to go to the page and show my downloads and the downloads act like they are all paused. It shows the first one as downloading but it is not because it shows no speed at all on the download and no progress is being shown in the progress bar. Is anyone else having issues with this site? I use cyclops as well with sabnzbd which I really like but for now nothing is functioning properly. I have Ngroups as my newsreader and when I run a test on it all is working perfect on that end so it is not my newsreader. Sure would appreciate it if someone knows of issues that this sabnzbd is experiencing right now. Also when I download an .nzb file from the matrix and click on it sometimes nothing happens at all and then sometimes it starts the download, which is the same as sabnzbd does when I click on the icon, sometimes it will pop up and other times it will just keep loading for a very long time. I also use cyclops along with sabnzbd and it is not working properly either but I assume it is sabnzbd that is causing the issue. I am using cyclops 1.10.22 and when I try to start it up it freezes and states sabnzbd ++ cyclops could not be started because of sabnzbd. Thank you

Update: I think I found out what this issue was. The hdd that I am using to store all my downloads on had some issues and windows offered to repair it and I did so and all seems to be fine now. Thanks