Rename unpacked files like the nzb name?

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Rename unpacked files like the nzb name?

Post by shypike »

SABnzbd only recognizes S01E04 and 1x04, so the season/episode notation.
Dates are not supported.
crizo

Post by crizo »

shypike wrote:SABnzbd only recognizes S01E04 and 1x04, so the season/episode notation.
Dates are not supported.
Understood..thanks!
danwnz

Post by danwnz »

Hi,

I have the same issues, this problem happened after one of my indexers had an issue, and subsequently heaps of files have jumbled names, I can fix a lot of these by manually going through all the history opening them up and matching the path/unpack/repair name (scrambled name) then manually renaming each file with the download name. Obviously pretty frustrating when you client has just downloaded seasons of a program and all of them are named like this.

Name Suits.S05E11.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS-Obfuscated
Size 1006 MB
Status Completed
Category *
Path /volume1/sabnzb/complete/jBGgO5fZNbu8nyJKzihFhRI4vibqffMe18RJpjGt91R6JGezQd8n.mkv
Download Downloaded in 2 minutes 32 seconds at an average of 6.6 MB/s
5 articles were malformed
5 articles were missing
Source https://nzbgeek.info/geeknzb.php?guid=e ... 612&type=4
Unpack [jBGgO5fZNbu8nyJKzihFhRI4vibqffMe18RJpjGt91R6JGezQd8n] Unpacked 1 files/folders in 5 seconds
Repair [jBGgO5fZNbu8nyJKzihFhRI4vibqffMe18RJpjGt91R6JGezQd8n] Repaired in 28 seconds

I have set %s.n.S%0sE%0e.%e.n.%ext in my sort string, and unticked enable_meta was previously ticked, both make no difference.

Application running on synology nas
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

danwnz wrote:I have the same issues, this problem happened after one of my indexers had an issue, and subsequently heaps of files have jumbled names, I can fix a lot of these by manually going through all the history opening them up and matching the path/unpack/repair name (scrambled name) then manually renaming each file with the download name. Obviously pretty frustrating when you client has just downloaded seasons of a program and all of them are named like this.
I downloaded the same thing with release 0.8.0 and it renames the files to a proper name.
Not sure if it's a 0.7.20 issue (not likely) or a specific NAS problem.
BTW: please change your access token for nzbgeek.info, consider it compromised now that you published it.

EDIT: I tested with 0.7.20 also, no problem.
Which version are you using?
kcatta99

Post by kcatta99 »

I still seem to be having this issue as well.

Details:
Sab (2.2.1)

Details from Sab (2.2.1):
Name The Loud House S02E39 No Laugh
Completed 43 minutes ago
Status Completed
Size 319 MB
Category series
Path The Loud House S02E39 No Laugh
File 2c7f709bafcf41898db802dba89ee573 mkv
Source The Loud House S02E39 No Laughing Matter 1080p NICK.WEBRip AAC2 0 x264-TVSmash-postbot nzb
Download Downloaded in 1 min 5 seconds at an average of 4.8 MB/s
Servers=319 MB
Repair[2c7f709bafcf41898db802dba89ee573] Quick Check OK
Unpack[2c7f709bafcf41898db802dba89ee573] Direct Unpack - Unpacked 1 files/folders in 2 seconds

Sorting in Sab as follows:
%sn - S%0sE%0e - %en

Sonnar (2.0.0.4949)
But Sonnar just says "2c7f709bafcf41898db802dba89ee573 . mkv File quality does not match quality of the grabbed release"

Anything I could have setup incorrectly in Sab?

Thanks
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Can you update to 2.3.0 and try again?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
kcatta99

Post by kcatta99 »

I've upgraded an left all settings as they were, here's a download result (I've removed all the periods below);

Name The Loud House S01E35E36 Linco
Completed 15 hours ago
Status Completed
Size 878 MB
Category series
Path I:\Content\complete\TheLoudHouseS01E35E36Linco\hRX94wpV4l3JmT45V9SwAAmpeeX71svPG60W9fY36vqft mkv
Source TheLoudHouseS01E35E36LincolnLoudGirlGuruComeSaleAway1080pWEB-DLAAC20H264-iT00NZ-Obfuscated nzb
Downloa dDownloaded in 2 mins 59 seconds at an average of 4.9 MB/s
1 articles were malformed
Serversnewsusenetfarm=887 MB
Repair[hRX94wpV4l3JmT45V9SwAAmpeeX71svPG60W9fY36vqft] Verified in 3 seconds, repair is required
[hRX94wpV4l3JmT45V9SwAAmpeeX71svPG60W9fY36vqft] Repaired in 1 sec
Unpack[hRX94wpV4l3JmT45V9SwAAmpeeX71svPG60W9fY36vqft] Direct Unpack - Unpacked 1 files/folders in 5 seconds

Sonarr:
hRX94wpV4l3JmT45V9SwAAmpeeX71svPG60W9fY36vqft.mkv
File quality does not match quality of the grabbed release

New issue I haven't noticed before 2.3;
Sab says unable parse the file

Here's the Sab details (the series and episodes are in the folder name?);
PathI:\Content\complete\HotelTransylvaniaTheSeries\5946754891854e5c8889eccaa8fece5a mkv
SourceHotelTransylvaniaTheSeriesS01E15E16720pWEB-DLAAC20x264-TVSmash-Obfuscated nzb
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

When does sabnzbd say unable to parse the file?

Maybe update sonarr too? My downloads look like that too and sonarr uses them nonetheless. You are not using black hole in Sonarr or Drone factory folder, right?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
kcatta99

Post by kcatta99 »

Sorry yes it was also in Sonarr that mentioned parsing.

Under Download Client --> Advanced --> Drone Factory Options the Drone Factory folder field is blank.

Is there another area that I should look in for the blackhole settings in Sonarr?

Should I turn off Series Sorting in Sab to see if that makes a difference?

Thanks again
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Why do you use black hole? Why not add sabnzbd as download client directly? Then you should disable series sorting indeed.
Then sonarr directly interacts with sabnzbd and no parsing is needed, it gets the path to the download directly and automatically from sabnzbd api.
gtosnipey

Post by gtosnipey »

I have been having this same issue lately. I just updated to 2.3.0, it seems randomly some files stay in the completed folder named "412efd0a001c4121b9aa7ba4235fca3c.mkv" for example and others get renamed and moved into their season folder. For example, I tried downloading the recent Will and Grace Episode. The SDTV version works fine, renames and shoots over to the "'TV/Will and Grace" folder I have created. I delete it and try the 1080p file, it sits in the completed folder with a long string name like I mentioned above. It does this for about 20% of the shows downloaded now and I cant figure out why.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

We need logging to see where this is going wrong. Please enable Debug logging in the Status window, then when it fails to rename the file, send me the log at [email protected].
fuzzysaurus

Post by fuzzysaurus »

@safihre - are you still looking for log files? this is happening here to us on 2.3.1.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Naturally this will happen, since posts are obfuscated to hide their content.
Either you let Sonarr/Couchpotato/Radarr handle the downloads, which will do the renaming, or you use the Deobfuscate.py script that is included with SABnzbd.
The script is located in the scripts folder of you SABnzbd installation and requires you to install Python 2.7. You can read the instructions inside the script.
But if you use any of the automation apps, they should handle it and if they don't you should ask on their forums to see why it's not renaming!
relayer35

Post by relayer35 »

Greetings,
I tried using the Deobfuscate script, but it looks like this will only work if the unpack folder has no other files in it. It's not getting the filename of the largest file that was part of the download, but getting it from the largest file in the directory?