history1.db is constantly created new

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
simonszu

history1.db is constantly created new

Post by simonszu »

Hi,

i have noticed, that after a fresh install of SABnzbd, the history won't fill up with the downloaded file. So i deleted the history1.db, to prevent a corrupt database. But now it gets funny:

Downloaded jobs get moved to the lower section of the plush theme, and there is the check and unrar progress displayed. When the unrar is complete, the progress disappears, and the job is in the lower section, as normal as a completed history entry can be. But some time after that, it disappears. So i opened the history1.db with an SQlite browser to check if it is still there, so maybe it is only a display problem - but it isn't. The SQlite is completely empty. And the funny thing is: The timestamp of the history1.db is set exactly to the time when the job disappears from the history, so i am assuming that SABnzbd is constantly deleting and re-creating the database file. I grepped through my logfile, but there is no such entry - only that it is saving the totals data in totals9.sab.

Does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: I set the loglevel to debug, and grepped after the history.

It was a setting from Couchpotato. In the "Downloader" settings, i accidentally checked "Remove the NZB from history after it completed."
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: history1.db is constantly created new

Post by shypike »

simonszu wrote: It was a setting from Couchpotato. In the "Downloader" settings, i accidentally checked "Remove the NZB from history after it completed."
You beat me to it.
There was a similar complaint last week, and the same solution.