Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Help us help you:
- Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
- Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
- Adhere to the forum rules.
- Do you experience problems during downloading?
Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
- Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: January 30th, 2016, 7:24 am
Hi Guys, thanks for taking a moment, I am new to this cant find a resolution myself.
I have installed Headphones. It loads up from clicking the .exe but after that, whenever I click on any of the links in the window it comes up with the following message:
This web page is not available
Google Chrome's connection attempt to localhost was rejected. The website may be down or your network may not be properly configured.
Extra info. It seemed to be working a little bit more yesterday as links worked but wouldn't search properly and then stopped being able to open the program so I have removed and "reinstalled".