Post-processing with Sickbeard, Couchpotato, nzbs.in

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
hejhopfjopp

Post-processing with Sickbeard, Couchpotato, nzbs.in

Post by hejhopfjopp »

Hi!

New on this forum and need some help from you guys. Right now I'm running sabnzbdx on my mac straight to my Synology NAS.
Have some trouble setting up the right post-processing settings.

My folder setup looks like this :Z/Movies&Series/ and from here I have two folders :Z/Movies&Series/Movies and Z/Movies&Series/Series

What I would like to do are having new movies go to my Movie folder (both folder and file) with name, year, quality and release group.
With my series I would like them to go to :Z/Movies&Series/ (not series folder) since I like to know what new episodes I can watch. (Want to have both folder
and file with name, quality and release group.) If there's not a easier/simpler way with unwatched episodes.

After I have watched a new episode I just put in myself in the right series folder.

I can't seem to figure it out how to set up sickbed, couchpotato and sabnzbd to do this for me. Any tips or advice how to do it?
I use sickbeard, couchpotato and nzbs.in

Thank's for the help!